Chapter 6:What just happened?!

During the whole car ride to wherever Chris was going to take me, I just looked out the window.

"What's on your mind? ",Chris asked still looking at the road.

"I just have a bit of a headache is all " , I rubbed my temple.

Chris slowly pulled over and turned towards me,"Take a little nap in the backseat"

I nod and grab the jacket that was already in the backseat and placed it under my head.

I could feel the pick up speed again and I slowly went to sleep.

As I slept I could hear the song that was playing in the car, Amnesia.

I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia, and forget about these stupid little things.

Then everything went dark, the car stopped abruptly and I flew to the front of the car windshield. Glass was everywhere, and blood started to pool around my head from a deep cut. Before blacking out I could see Chris trying to get out of his seat to get to me.

------------------------------------

"He hasn't woken up in three days, Doctor Reyes. Help my son. " I heard a women say.

"I'll do my best", a Hispanic voice said.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw a bunch of white. My mom noticed I was awake and ran to me.

"Honey, I was so worried about you and Chris hasn't left your side after he got his cast on",she said rubbing my hand in hers.

"Who's Chris? ", with that the guy that was once sleeping in an uncomfortable chair rose and walked over to the bed.

"Y-You don't know who I am?", his eyes got teary.

"I'm sorry no. How do I know you?",I ask.

My mother grabs my hand, "he's your boyfriend sweetie"

"Really?", I say surprised

"Yeah and three nights ago we were on our first date. I'm sorry it got ruined",he said hobbling on his left leg where the cast was.

"I can't believe I got a hunk like him, mom", I had a smile on my face,"How do remember him. I want to remember him mom"

The guy smiled at me and then he started crying.

"Christopher go get Doctor Reyes, and Sam let's just call your dad and tell him your up. He's probably worried sick having to go to work"

His name is Chris- in that moment I saw something, I saw what seemed to me a memory. I was in my mother's kitchen washing the dishes, Chris came up and kissed me.

I touched my lips with my finger tips and waited for Chris to come back.

He sat down and placed his crutches on the arm of the chair.

"How's your leg? ", I ask playing with the tube of my IV.

He looked down at the cast, "It hurt when I pulled you out of the car on it and the doctor said I was lucky I didn't break the whole bone"

"You pulled me out of the car with a broken leg? "

He nodded and leaned back into the chair.

"Mum, how long am I going to be here?", I complain.

My mother smiled and pushed back her blonde hair behind an ear.

"Honey, you'll be able to leave soon okay? Just get some rest, we'll all be here "

I turned over to my side slowly and closed my eyes.

Let me wake up and remember, please let me remember.

------------------------------------

"Wake up Sam " someone says. I open my eyes and see Chris.

"Listen to me, I need you to remember me. Remember what we did, how we felt. Remember what we had. How it felt to kiss me probably how it felt on our first date that never got finished. I wanted to take you to the beach and kiss under the moon. I'm sorry I ruined it. I didn't mean to crash. It wasn't my fault, the guy hit me, he just came out of no where," he began crying into his hands,"I'm sorry Sam. I love you "

I quickly shot up from my dream. I look around the room for Chris I didn't see him. I lifted my body up off the bed and planted my feet on the cold floor. I grabbed the little cart that hooked the IV to me and the heart monitor. I took a step and almost fell. My body didn't feel like mine. I put some of my weight onto the cart and took small steps.

I made my way to the door and twisted the handle then opened the door. I looked both ways down the hallway. It was empty of everyone except a nurse at the end of the left side of the hallway.

I could feel my legs weaken on me but I kept walking.

Where is he?, I ask myself, Come on Chris, find me.

My breathing began being hard to do and my vision blurred a bit as I walked down the hallway. I hear an elevator ding then the doors open. I look towards them and see Chris and my mother. Their eyes widen at the sight of me.

"Chris ",I said not being able to say anything else. I couldn't breath.

I turned around and started walking towards him. He clutched his way to me not losing eye contact. We finally reached each other.

"Why are you out of bed? You're not supposed to get out Sam."

I grabbed his shoulder in hope of not falling over.

"I remember ", I slowly leaned in and pecked his lips. As I pulled away I saw a smile form on his lips.

"Nurse! " ,he yelled down the hall, "We need help over here. "

I smiled at him then stopped. I couldn't breath, I fell to the ground and gasped.

Chris dropped his crutches and came down to the floor.

"Breath baby ", he said grabbing my hand in his.

I shook my head and then it went dark.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Well I updated and I got 1K reads so happy.

Vote, comment, tell me what you think.

XoXo

-Yoly