3.2: Noxx Adam

The next day a fluffy thing woke up the sleeping Onyx beside Noxx.

"Wahhhh...wahhhh... Host! The higher up bullied me!! WAhhhhh...wahhh" The sobbing Sora nudge her head at Onyx.

"W-what?" Onyx look at the crying Sora.

"Host....wu..wuuu.The higher up...the higher up don't want to talk to me!!" Large tears pooled to Sora's feet, wetting the bed sheet.

"Ah! Sora why are you not in an invisible form? the bed is getting wet" Onyx wipes Sora's tears.

"Ah? Sorry....hiccup...i forgot" Sora turn her invisible form.

"Mhmm..." Noxx stirred from his sleep, subconsciously finding the fluffy ball of fur.

Noxx opens his eyes when he can't find his Curly.

Onyx look at him then looking down at the wet bed sheet.

Onyx "........."

Noxx finally saw his dog. He lifted it to his chest but a wet stain on the bed sheet attract his eyes.

"Ah? Peeing in the bed is bad." Noxx made a no gesture with his index finger in Onyx face.

Onyx "......."

[Ah.....sorry host... I will give you the information of Noxx Adam host]

[Noxx Adam. 20 years old, The only heir of the Adam corporation. A big company solely owned by Noxx Adam's mother, Claire Adam and the only son of general Adam and the second male lead of this world. Noxx Adam is a prodigy, He graduated from the school at the age of 13 and got master degrees on the way. A moody and cold man from the people's perspective. Noxx Adam unfortunates event start when the female lead cross the road with freaking red light on in the street light causing the car that Noxx Adam using to get in an accident that results in his legs being immobile from the large impact of the car from the accident.

The Protagonist/FL in this world is an innocent and stupid nurse that causes many accidents. The female leads are the long-lost daughter of a prominent family, just below the Adam family's corporation. The Male lead in this world is a Mafia head, the two meet when the male lead got betrayed by his men. When the male lead is fleeing with many wound in his body he fainted in the roadside near the female leads house.

The female lead treated his wounds and cared for him in a week before he secretly leaves the FL house when she's in work that leads her to search for the ML. The FL panicked when she can't see the ML and cross the road unaware that the street light is in red and the oncoming car. by having the strange halo of a protagonist she come out unscratched from the accident.

The female lead panicked and run away by the accident scene. by some mysterious things in this world, the Adam family can't find the girl (the driver told them that the one that crosses the road have long hair and wears a dress) that got their precious son in an accident. The female got assigned to a private message therapy to Noxx Adam and help him over his difficulties that made Noxx Adam fall in love with the Female lead ]

[Host, the female lead will enter the Adam mansion in 2 two days. She will do massage therapy every day with your target and host, the female lead didn't know that the people inside the car that got in an accident is Noxx Adam]

"What? This man dared to fall in love with someone? hmp!! let's see!" Onyx know that Noxx Adam is his silly man because of the silly name that Noxx gave him.

Onyx jumped from the bed and pull the wheelchair to Noxx when saw that the man is going to stand up.

"I don't need that!!" Noxx snap to Onyx. He can't help it, he doesn't like feeling powerless and sit in that chair.

Onyx sat his butt in front of Noxx when he tried to stand up from the bed.

Arfff!! "No!!"

The two look each other for a long time. Noxx sits on the bed and massages his forehead, totally defeated by the small dog's puppy eyes.

"haahh....ok..ok..push the wheelchair here" Noxx move his body to sit in the wheelchair and called the butler outside.

"Charles?"

"Yes, young master?" Charles opens the door and came in.

"I'm going to have a breakfast in the dining hall and....change the bed sheet" Originally, Noxx bedroom is in the third floor but because of the accident his room move to the first floor to make him more comfortable to move inside the mansion.

Noxx wheeled his wheelchair with Onyx in his lap to the dining room.

"Good morning"

The Adam couple dropped their utensils when they saw their son. Mrs. Adam stands up excitedly and hugs her son tightly.

"Ohhh...my baby...you finally want to see mommy?"

Noxx has been in his room for three months that his parents become sad and depressed thinking about their precious son locking in his room.

________________________________________

Short chap! 

this is a fast writing cause i want to give you an update before i become too busy to update because this Author finally got a job. (the reason why Author got lost three times)

Enjoy your chap! 

Love: Author~san