Unexpected Gathering?

Updated:5/23/19

Other than Herald i met another Brocon. It was really unexpected, how can she turn into a Brocon? That person was named Natalia, Nathan's little sister and the supposed to be Heroine of this Otome Game World.

What the hell has happened now?!

Nathan it is your fault!! He ruined the Heroine...

" Greetings, Senpai! ~" (Claudia)

" You're so early today."

Claudia arrived at the Garden while i was reading a book.

" Where's Nathan?"

" He will come here later when he already make to calm down his little sister who was currently throwing a tantrum on him." (Claudia)

" He deserve it."

" True." (Claudia)

We stare at each other for a minutes before cackling madly on our own imaginative vision of Nathan suffering. We played the chess a few times before i ask why did she come here.

" Actually senpai.. it was currently spring season." (Claudia)

" There's still 1 month of before summer."

" Well, how about we advance the summer season and let's go to the beach and swim!" (Claudia)

" You come here and tell that?"

" Yes." (Claudia)

Suddenly Clayder arrived surprising us two.

" Young Master, Currently you're brother Glendale and Prince Wallace and the others are currently in the Argentawn Household .. Young Master they are looking for you." (Clayder)

It was unexpected...

" huh? Looking for me? Then please prepare other table and chairs there."

" understand." (Clayder)

".. Wallace will come here?.." (Claudia)
I saw Claudia with an uneasy expression on her face that was quickly turning pale every second and she was trembling.

Looks like she was currently scared and has a Wallace Phobia.

" Don't worry.. There are many things that change right?"

I gripped Claudia's hand tightly and wrapping them while my other hand is patting her shoulder.

" Yes.. Senpai.. I'm just.. scared.." (Claudia)

" It is normal for you to be scared but don't let the fear conquer you. Claudia you must always remain strong."

" Un.." (Claudia)

Claudia is still trembling.. Usually she was lively and very manly but now she was like a frightened little girl.

" Don't worry.. I and Nathan will help you..."

" I.. i.. don't.." (Claudia)

Looks like my consoling is ineffective.
I stare at Claudia and make her stare at me.

" Look, i was also killed by my Father and Brother, The Heroine and the others in the game.. That game is very different right now with our current circumstances. We're already changing our destined death ending. "

".. I'm sorry.. I can't just help but be scared Senpai.. you know.. actually.. I  am a hydrophobic." (Claudia)

".. Then.. how are you drinking water? Bathing? And you are even asking me to swim?"