A/N + Trigger Warning! Please Read

Okay so this was really suppose to be like an extremely long one shot that has now turned into a really short story, only three parts. Right away I would like to again warn you that this story has a trigger warning for depression/suicide. I can't tell how much is too much since everyone is different, but that's why I put it in front of the story as a whole. Because in general, I would not advise reading this story if even things such as suicidal/depressive thoughts are triggering to you. If things such as mentions of death are triggering then I would also not advise reading this. 

Your health matters more and I know this is the first thing I've put out in a while and I did work extremely hard on it but I don't care if anyone has to skip it for that reason. It was hard for me to even write this as someone who struggles with it, so trust me, I know and understand. 

The quote in the bio is actually not going to be found in the story, it's just a lyric from a song that I linked above. The lyric really relates to the story as a whole and yea you can give the song a listen it's a moody jam. 

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy, I'm actually quite proud of it.

-Lily