Chapter - 7

NOTE - Okay, so I have made up some places for this chapter. I have put some popular songs' names under Louis' name. I know they don't belong to Louis and I know they are not his. I just did it to benefit the story. Those songs belong to their rightful owners. I am not trying to hurt anyone's feelings. It is just for the story, I just borrowed them for the chapter. I hope you all understand it. Thank you very much.

Now go on, give it a read.

---***--- ---***---

Louis could not look away. No matter how hard he tried.

Harry was lying on his stomach on the campervan bed, watching the jungle pass through the large glass window. His green eyes would go wide when lightning would tear through the otherwise dark trees. They were travelling for past eleven hours now.

They reached the Smith's pack around noon. Louis was welcomed by the leader of the pack. He got the pass from him and a bucket full of fruits and champagne for the travel. It was courtesy. Louis could not help but watch how Harry had blushed when the Luna of the pack, Maisie, had given him a flower crown as a welcome gift. It was a common gift for a Luna to give another one as a sign of tenderness. Harry had kissed her cheeks to show his gratitude.

They would cross the border of Smith's to enter the Edwards' pack the next morning.

"It has to rain now? I can't believe it! Everything is going to be patchy now," Liam muttered. He was standing at the very back of the campervan, where they had a small balcony kind of open space, secluded from the main area with a glassed door.

"The weather report says it will continue for the night," Zayn said, sipping the champagne they were offered.

"Why are you so upset about it? It is so beautiful out there," Niall praised, his smile wide from where he sat beside Harry. Liam looked at his omega, a small curve on his lips.

"I agree. It looks so beautiful. The climate is so wintry now. I love it," Harry gushed. His eyes set on the window.

Louis watched the expanse of Harry's bare waist, where the shirt had rolled up to reveal the smooth skin. He followed the dimples of Harry's back, so deep and the spine that divided them looked delicate somehow. Louis' eyes took in the dip of that lean waist, where the perky bum started. Then his eyes traced the long legs, long but so gracefully slender.

Louis had to physically shake his head to push away the images of those legs wrapped around his waist.

Those thighs looked so alluring under the thin fabric of the pyjama. So smooth. Louis would love to rub his chin there, at Harry's inner thighs and make the omega laugh and squirm under his touch. He would love to kiss the burn away. What he might pay just to be able to kiss those dimples and nuzzle against the swell of that bum. Then he might slowly climb higher, kissing that spine as he went. He would bite those knots on that spine. He would not hurry. No. Harry deserved the detailed and prolonged show of affection. Louis would show him how much he adored the omega. He would serenade him.

Louis would slowly open the omega up, rubbing his fingers into that soft crack of the omega's arse. He would kiss the omega's neck as he pushed in slowly. He would not hurry. He would give Harry time to adjust. He would feel the throbbing of Harry's muscles around his girth. He would whisper beautiful nonsense in the omega's ears. Then they might connect repeatedly. Louis would take Harry as the omega laid on his back, staring up at him with trust and Louis would do everything in his power to not break it. He would breed Harry, plant his seed in that slim stomach and watch it grow bigger as time went on. Louis would give anything to be able to fulfil Harry's weird cravings. He would love to be able to grow their pups together. Louis would love to kiss Harry goodnight till his last breath.