~ You and he babysit ~

Requested by: wonkyfellow

~~~~~~~~~~

I'm not too sure if you requested this, the requested thing was already there with the title so I am presuming that I forgot that you requested this after writing down that you requested it... Sorry if I got it wrong xD

~~~~~~~~~~

Quote of the day!

"There is no quote of lè  day :("

"Eh? I must fix it!!"

kidacyber9 and Hunter_Annix967

KEITH

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Keith asked.

"Oh come on, this will be fun!" You grinned.

"But... I don't like kids," Keith muttered.

"Oh yeah? Is that what you're going to say when we have kids?" You asked.

"Wait what?" Keith stammered. You blushed when you realised what you could have implied.

"Nothing!" You exclaimed.

You and Keith stepped down the old stairs, keeping an eye on where you stepped on the wooden floorboards. Keith held a box while you held another. The family downstairs decided to have an adult's night and asked you and Keith to babysit their kids. You weren't too familiar with the family but knew that they had an adopted street cat and lived in room eleven. You were pretty sure that they named him Tabby.

Keith stayed behind you while you knocked on their door and waited patiently. The door opened with an African American woman with white hair. "Hello! I'm so glad you came! Come on, come in." The woman opened the door wider for you two to come in and closed the door gently.

"Kids! They're here!" The woman shouted. Two kids streamed inside, each with pure white hair. "Alfor! The babysitters are here!" She called out. A middle-aged man walked out with a book in his hand.

"Keith and (y/n)," he said.

"Yes sir," you answered.

"Thank you both for coming. I'll let you in on a few secrets to our kids before leaving you with them," Alfor said. You and Keith set down the boxes while Alfor showed you around the house. "We already showered the kids so all you'll have to do is give them dinner, send them to bed and make sure they stay in bed."

"That sounds easy enough," Keith said. You scoffed while Alfor gave you a knowing look.

"He's never babysat anyone has he?" Alfor asked.

"Nope," you laughed. Alfor chuckled and pointed out the bedrooms and bathroom in their cramped corridor and their safe which held some emergency supplies in case anything happened.

"We'll be back at nine so that you two won't get too tired," Alfor said, walking back to the front door.

"Okay, thank you!" You smiled.