Determination

As the two face off, the green haired teen is determined to bring his friend back to his senses with his new developed quirk, but not really having a full control of it yet, not wanting his friend to succumb to the rage he is going through as of now.

Midoriya's POV:

As I look at the (H/C) haired teen, all I feel is about knocking his sense into him, knowing that words means a little to him at this point. I look at All Might for a little bit, knowing that he wanted (Y/N) to come back to his senses as well.

I saw his bracelet moved, turning into gauntlets as he bumps his fist, while I stood there analyzing him. For the past months I've been taking notes about (Y/N) on how he fight and how he uses his quirk. So far, he might only use the gauntlets he appeared as a weapon, but he can be unpredictable at certain times, so I gotta have to watch out for it.

A split second later, I saw (Y/N) charged up against me as I did as well, seeing (Y/N) punch through the air wondered me, until I saw visible smoke coming out from his gauntlet and somewhat shotgun shells fell down on the ground realizing that, not only that his gauntlet is just for melee attack, he uses it as long range shotgun. 'That explains the bullet!' I thought as I narrowly dodge his attacks.

One of the shot hit me but luckily it was just a graze, leaving a small wound on my left arm as I punch him dodging it completely. I grit my teeth but luckily I saw some shells on the floor, picking them up as I flick them towards him with a fast speed. (Y/N) noticed this as he deflects them one by one only to leave him in an open spot as I dashed towards him and threw an uppercut.

My punched find its mark but only hitting the palm of his hand as he guard it, throwing another punch as he guards it with his other hand and he backed away. "Tell me why are you doing this!" I said as he grits his teeth for a bit. "This doesn't concern you Midoriya!" he yelled as he charges at me again but only vanishing in front of me.

'Damn it, this is the thing I was worrying about!' I thought as I look around, looking for any trace of the (H/C)nette. I suddenly felt pain on the back of my right leg as he shot me down directly with his gauntlet, I turned around throwing a roundhouse kick with my right as he grabbed it and twists it down, making me fall to the ground.

"I won't say it again! Stay out of this!" he said with rage still intact, whatever the reason he has must be really something about his companion who was on the bed. "I can help you (Y/N), you don't need to do this." I said as he let out a 'tch' as he looks at me.

"I don't have time for your charity Midoriya, just stay down and let me be." he said as he started to walk away, not until I swept him down with my feet, falling to the floor as I get on top of him, grabbing him from his collar. "I won't let you do something stupid!" I said as he pushes me away and tackling me down.

He glared at me coldly as without any second thought, he punched me on my face, feeling his hard knuckles colliding to my skull as he punches me again. I grunted in pain as I try to escape, but it wasn't working, I look up at him as I realized that this isn't the (Y/N) I know, he is different than when the demon took over him. I know that he is still the same (Y/N), but, he is filled with rage and anger I couldn't stop his rage, I failed to bring some sense into him, except for the fact that he literally is beating some sense into me.

"Last warning Midoriya and I won't say it ever again! Don't get in my way!" he said darkly as he delivers one last punch towards me, but, that doesn't made me stop in caring for my friends. I caught his fist and kicked him off me, he grunted as I stood up and throw another punch but he only vanished yet again, I took a deep breath as I stood there doing nothing, I felt a strong presence beside me as I punched at his side, hitting him in the face as he fell down.

After I landed the punch, I quickly pounced at him and did the same thing he did to me earlier, I punched his face multiple times, until he bled, not wanting to do this to him as I punched him one more time and pants, feeling the exhaustion of my actions, I get off him and sits down across him.

"That was, interesting..." he said tiredly as I look at him for a while. "You did beat some sense into me Midoriya." he added as I let out a chuckle for a bit. Feeling my face for a while, I say he did do some damage, I felt blood on my nose as I wipe it away. "I'm sorry Midoriya, I shouldn't have release my pent up rage at you." he said as I sighed. "It's fine, but, what happened?" I asked as he told me what happened back to his home.

After his story and a little time to take it in and process the situation, I felt bad for him and Aiko-chan. The barrier were gone as (Y/N) walked up to Aiko as I stood up and went to him, placing a hand on his shoulder, wanting him to know that he has my deepest sympathy.

"I know you can overcome this trial."