Ch 37. New Business Partner?

2 Weeks Later

"Okay, come back in two weeks to get your stitches out." Jennie says before tossing out her gloves.

"Thanks Doctor."

"No problem."

Her patient nods before leaving the infirmary. Jennie was finally back to work since Lisa was officially off of her crutches.

They were completely settled into their home and their plan for the weekend was to have everyone over for a party.

Jennie took the elevator up to the top floor since she was on break. She stepped out of the elevator and people stopped to greet her.

Being engaged to the CEO came with its benefits.

"Good afternoon miss."

Jennie gives a quick bow and continues down the hall to Jisoo's office.

"Hey Nancy." Jennie waves.

"Hi Sajangnim." Nancy says.

Jennie goes to open the door and Nancy pops out of her seat. "WAIT Sajangnim!"

Jennie opens the door to see Jisoo sitting across from some an intimidating looking girl.

"She's in a meeting..." Nancy grimaces. "I'm so sorry to interrupt Sajangnim."

"Uhm no it's okay." Jisoo waves off while standing up from her seat.

"Sorry Jisoo, I didn't know you were busy." Jennie says while staring at the girl in the chair.

She was about the same height as Jennie, ridiculously beautiful, and she looked important in her mini skirt and business jacket.

"It's okay babe. This is Olivia Sui." Jisoo introduces.

"Hi, pleasure." Olivia smiles holding her hand out.

"You too

"You too."

"Olivia, this is my Fiancé Doctor Jennie Kim." Jisoo introduces. "We're almost done here babe, I'll be out in a second."

"Oh no it's okay, I can come back later." Jennie says.

"No no it's fine. I'll go. We can finish this up later." Olivia smiles while standing up.

Jennie's jaw drops a little when she sees her sneak Jisoo a wink before walking out of the office.

Jisoo goes back to sitting in her chair before grabbing her phone. "What's up Jendeuk?"

Jennie was to busy glaring holes into the door to answer her question.

"Jennie? You okay baby?"

"Who was that?" Jennie crosses her arms as she goes to sit in the chair across from her.

"I told you. Olivia Sui." Jisoo says.