Chapter 4: Bad Boy's Type

Two updates in a day!!😁
Samantha's eyes on the side ->
Alec's POV

It was 4th period, and I was chilling in the stairs with the boys: Cole and William, because it was our free period.

They are my only best friends, no they are my brothers because they had given me the the love and support when I needed it the most, ignoring the fact that both are dickheads.

Well, you know me, I'm Alec Bradshaw and the biggest player of Lakewood high.

Yeah, and I'm proud of being a player than be fake human like Regina, my crazy bitch of a ex.

"Hey dude, have you heard about the new student of our school?" Cole suddenly blurted.

"Yeah, it's a girl why?" William said looking bored.

Well, let me tell you something about this two goofs.

Cole never ever leaves a chance to get laid with random girls whereas William, he is also a player but not like me and Cole. You know what I mean right?

"Exactly..Its a girl, I saw her this morning and damn she is hot as hell!" Cole says excitedly like a child.

"Shut up idiot,every girl is hot for you even Nina." I said and rolled my eyes.

What? I might be the biggest player, but I don't want someone until she's my type.

"What? Nina?! Yeah I agree that she is also hot but she is my little cousin and I didn't say I will fuck her, right?" Cole said like an total moron.

"Where does the thought of fucking your little cousin came from, Cole?"
Will said, disgusted by Cole's statement.

"Yeah, and did you forget about Emily?" I said with a victorious smirk, I'm sure this will shut him up.

He blushed deep red, whipped!!

"Fuck.. Guys she doesn't even like me, stop teasing me" he said and runs his hands through his hair.

Let me tell you that more clearly, our fuckboy Cole is head over heels with Emily Lockwood. But Emily hates him because of his player ways.

"She will stop hating you, if you give up the thought of fucking your own cousin." Will said and patted his shoulder.

Cole was now fuming with anger.

Will and I burst out laughing at Cole by seeing his reaction.

"I hate you guys!!" Cole said like a stubborn child and pouted

"Sure you do, dick" I said still laughing and high fived William.

Suddenly the bell rang indicating that it was lunch.

I stood up and stretch my arms but suddenly two hands wrapped around me from behind.

"I missed you, baby." said the voice and I instantly knew from the voice that it was none other than my ex, Regina.

I swat her hands away from me and turned around to face her.

"What do you want, Regina?" I said through my gritted teeth.

"Baby.." She took one step ahead but I stopped her, signaling by my hand.

"Don't.. I'm not your baby anymore. Why don't you go to your sweet Caleb? "

"But Alec he is nothing like you! I want you, Alec and I know that you want me too.." She said batting her fake eyelashes, bitch.

"Listen whore, we have enough of your crap! Now get the hell away from here." Cole suddenly burst out with anger.

"You-she started to tell something but I cut her off by saying, "You have lost me, Regina and I don't want you in my life.So stay the fuck away from me!"

I growled at her and went directly towards the cafeteria not wanting another drama of her.

Cole and William came by my side and Will said "What a spoiled brat.. "

"Yeah, let's just not talk about it okay?" I said and they both nodded.

Regina had done enough in my life and I will not give her the opportunity to destroy it more.

Shaking away my thoughts I stepped inside the Cafeteria, and as soon as I did Cole suddenly shouted "What's up babes?!!"

Everyone started to stare at our direction as we were approaching our usual table, it has become a routine now.

Suddenly I saw a girl sitting on our table with Emily and Jessica.

She haven't see me yet because she was staring at my friends with a small frown on her forehead.

And she was beautiful..

Suddenly she caught my eyes and I was damned!

She was like an angel from heaven, so beautiful, so gorgeous.. She was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She had no make up on but she was still looking gorgeous.

Her blue eyes were like ocean and her pink luscious lips were parted as she was staring at me. God! I so wanna kiss those lips right now.

Blushed crept over her face and she looked away from me. Definitely, my type!

I smirked as we approached the table and I sat opposite of her.

She suddenly became nervous and was looking down at her lap, was it because of us?

I just wanted to see her ocean blue eyes once again!

Suddenly she again caught me staring at her, and again I was lost in her beautiful ocean blue orbs.

Hi peeps!!
It was the surprise by the way 😏
How did you like Alec's POV though?😋 and I told you this story was gonna be cliche!
I know it's a short one but chapter 5 will be a long one I swear!!
Till then please vote and comment 🙏🙏

Love,
-U❤