Chapter 12(:>)

They saw Hinata infront of the man his head being grabbed by the man trying to crush him.

Oikawa was about to run to save him when he was stoped by Akaashi who made him hide behind a wall and peaked at Hinata,Oikawa followed and watched from a distance.

Hinata suddenly sprayed him causing purple smoke to come out when the man collapsed and started coughing making Hinata fall to the ground and let his bloodlust show through his eyes.

Oikawa and Akaashi saw this and flinched but watched as Hinata walked towards the man about to slash his knife when the man stood up charging at Hinata,Hinata saw this and jumped over the man doing a flip and kicked him to the wall in mid air and he slid to the ground when Hinata ran infront of him about to slash him,the man put his arms infront of him to protect himself
When Hinata stoped his swing and put the knife tip on top of his arm and whispered.

"I win" while smiling with his bloodlust eyes,the man looked at him terrified and paralyzed and made a tiny cut on his arm and Hinata walked away leaving the man stunned.

"I-I Will have my revenge"the man whispered.

"Lets see if you will" Hinata said.

'Thank god I made a decision'He thought.

Hinata took a turn to the corner where Akaashi and Oikawa were hiding and slid down the wall sighing in relief that he got out alive.

"Hinata!" Akaashi said rushing to his side.

"Oh Akaashi-san" Hinata said looking at him.

"Your not hurt are you?" He asked concerned.

"No no I'm fine " Hinata said smiling.

"Chibi-chan that was dangerous you know..." Oikawa said concerned as well.

"Well I'm going to have to get used to it" Hinata said smiling.

Soon Hinata started explaining everything that Akaashi missed out to Oikawa who was speechless just like the first time he told Akaashi,just like him he understood the situation,they soon went back to the headquarters.Oikawa was about to go in when Hinata stoped him.

"What's wrong Chibi-chan?" He asked.

"Oikawa-san please remember that you can't let anyone know about this.Its dangerous to get involved as you know I'm of course being targeted cause of Koro-sensei.I can't risk letting anymore people know and I can't risk getting more involved so please keep it a secret..." Hinata said while looking into his eyes with authority.

"Sure thing,just be careful as well" He smiled while waking inside Oikawa stopped and look at Hinata.

"Don't think I will go easy on volleyball with you though" Oikawa said smirking.

Hinata smirked with a determined look in his eyes.

"Of course" he replied going in with him and taking a nap before the others wake up.

*Later in the morning

Everyone was now wide awake except the three players,they decided that they let the three sleep in.

Soon they finally woke up only to find no one except themselves in the room.

Hinata decided to do some cleaning and weapon inspection.Oikawa and Akaashi ran into eachother in the hallway.

"Oh Oikawa-san" Akaashi greeted.

"keiji-chan, you get left behind too?" Oikawa asked while fixing his bed hair.