68 ~ breakfast?

You woke up the next morning. Draco's arm was around you. It had been so long since you woke up like this. You knew the situation was horrible but you tried to enjoy it as much as you could. You laid your head on his chest and and felt Dra co pulling you closer.

'Goodmorning.' Draco smiled.

You leaned up and pressed your lips against his. Draco kissed you back. Draco opened his eyes and watched your smiling face. Your body was covered by the sheets but he could see your bare shoulders.

'You're beautiful. Did you know that?' He asked you.

'You told me about a hundred times last night.' You smiled.

'Really?' He grinned.

You nodded.

'But that's okay.' You grinned.

You kissed him again. Draco kissed you back with a smile. After you pulled back he moved your hair away (if that's possible) and moved his hand past your neck.

'Looks like I claimed my territory.' Draco smirked.

You blushed and little and laid back down.

'You already claimed me in fourth year.'

'Hell yeah.'

You smiled and hugged him.

'It's been ages since we woke up like this.' You said.

'I know.. that's the problem with dating in secret.' Draco said.

'Well it isn't a secret anymore.'

'I couldn't let you go. Not again.' Draco spoke. 'It's a hell out there. I wouldn't forgive myself if something happens to you because I wanted to keep it a secret.'

While Draco said that he pulled your closer. You wrapped an arm around him. You didn't say anything. You forgave him for keeping you here. He also needed someone. It was sweet that he cared for you.

'You do know that I can't fight with you. At some point we'll be on different side again.'

'And then I'll be by your side. I promise.' Draco said.

You leaned up and kissed him shortly.

'Breakfast?' Draco asked.

You nodded and sat up. You looked around and realised something.

'Did you lock the door?' You asked him.

'Yeah.. I unlocked it after we... You know. Did our thing.' Draco grinned. 'Why?'

'Because our clothes are gone.'

Draco sat up to take a look.

'Mum must have taken them.' Draco sighed.

You looked at him.

'Draco... I have no other clothes.'

Draco started laughing and got up. You watched him walk towards his closet. You moved watching him. He was wearing his underwear, just like you. That was all you two decided to sleep in last night. He grabbed something and turned around with a huge smile on his face. He was holding one of his  dress shirts.

'Draco..'

'Please.'

You got up and walked towards him. Draco hung his dress shirt away before you could grab it and slid his arm around your waist. He pulled you against him and kissed you. You smiled and kissed him back. You laid your hands in his neck and leaned against him, causing him to fall back against the wall. You pulled back and smiled.

'You're very happy today.' You smiled.

'How can I not be happy when I'm waking up besides you for the first time in like a year or two.'

You smiled and let him go. You grabbed his dress shirt and opened the buttons before putting it on and closing it again. It was just long enough to cover your bottom. Draco leaned against the wall and scanned your body.

'My girlfriend is the sexiest thing in the world.' Draco smirked.

You shot red and smiled. Draco smirked while grabbing his pyjama shirt. It was an oversized shirt which he wore during summers. You walked over to him and grabbed the front of his shirt. Draco leaned down to kiss you but you didn't kiss him. Instead you avoided his lips and moved your hair to his messed up hair.

'Y/N!' He squeeked.

'What? You didn't seem to mind yesterday.'

'That was.. a different situation.' He said.

'It's already messed up anyways.'

'So don't mess it up even more. My dad already doesn't like it when it's like.. morning hair.'

'When does he like something?' You sighed while letting him go.

You walked away from Draco towards the door.

'Can I fix my hair somewhere?' You asked him.

-

After fixing your hair and after Draco fixed his you made your way to the kitchen. Lucius and Narcissa weren't downstairs.

'What can I make you?' You asked him.

'What? No this is my house. I'll make you something.'

You laughed and shook your head.

'It's fine. If you just grab me what you want.'

Draco sighed and walked over to the fridge. He grabbed some eggs and bread.

'I'll make the toast and then you can make the eggs.' Draco said. 'Then we're both happy.'

You grinned and you two started making breakfast. After you were done, you both sat down to eat.

'How long do you want me to stay?' You asked Draco after swallowing your first bite.

'As long as possible.' Draco answered before taking a sip from his drink. 'As soon as I let you go, my father will start hunting you again.' Draco sighed.

'I know.' You just said, not willing to start the same conversation again.

You and Draco finished your breakfast. When Draco was about to clean up, Narcissa walked in with the clean laundry. She looked at you two and immediately smiled. She must know what happened. You two smiled back at here. Lucius walked in and stopped at the door.

'I'll put your clothes in Draco bedroom.' She said. 'You two enjoy your morning.' She smiled again.

'You seriously approve this?! You told me the-'

'Draco can do what ever he wants. He's 17 years old. As long as they do it safely then It's fine.'

'I don't approve off this.'

'And I don't care. It's a part of every boys life and-'

'Mum! Please stop.' Draco sighed, clearly embarrassed.

'What's up dray? Feel awkward.' You laughed.

Narcissa grinned and walked out. She turned around before continuing.

'Be nice Lucius. Please.' She sighed.