CHAPTER 30

Falling Deeper Deeper Deeper

Nam Suji walked slightly behind the rest as she stared at Jin's back in front of her. A million things ran through her mind and all of them were about what to do with him. Should she leave, should the three girls stop this mission and go far away from Bangtan? Should she stay? What if they found their real identities? Would they forgive them...would Jin forgive her?

Suji stopped walking and closed her eyes, letting out a deep and tired sigh. How did she end up here? For the first time in her life, she hated being who she was. She hated being in the police, she hated lying to Bangtan, she hated the fact that when all this was over Jin would never want to see her again. A small tear crept out of her closed eyes and ran down her cheek, the same cheek Jin had kissed on before. Her trembling hand reached for the place where Jin had kissed her and with a pain in her heart she opened her eyes and watched the gang still walking away.

They looked so happy that Suji couldn't help but smile sadly at them. Why couldn't time just stop here?

Instead of following them, Suji turned around slowly and walked away unable to bear the guilty feeling her heart, she quickened her steps and walked away before they would notice.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Namjoon I found it," Kang Soo Ah repeated shaking him slightly but RM just sat there in a daze, "Namjoon are you listening? There's an address too, we can go find-"

RM suddenly stood up with his gaze hard on the table.

Soo Ah let go of him and edged back slightly, "..waeyo?"

RM stared at the table not answering. This was what he was looking for but now that it was in front of him, something deep inside was stopping him. Was it that he hadn't forgiven his mother yet or was it fear of what he'd find, he wasn't sure himself.

"Namjoon," Soo Ah tilted her head to get a better view of him. She didn't know why he was being like this suddenly, this was what he wanted after all.

RM suddenly turned around and started walking away.

"Namjoon!" Soo Ah ran after him and pulled his arm making him face her, "What's wrong? I said we found her!"

RM clenched his jaw and slid her hand off his arm before walking out of the building.

"Namjoon!!" Soo Ah shouted at him but he ignored her and left her there confused.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where's Suji?" Jin asked as he turned around looking at the busy street behind him.

"Oppa," Kyungmin was too busy trying to get Suga walking next to Lee Hyerin.

"Does it matter where I walk?" Suga hissed at Kyungmin and Dawon.

"Yes!!" they shouted back pulling him towards Hyerin.

"So you think someone in the government stole the NIS device?" Hyerin asked Hoseok.

"I don't think, I know," Hoseok said, "It's the only explanation, no one else would have the resources to break into NIS unless it was one of them."

"But why would they want to steal from their own?" Hyerin asked, highly curious. If Hoseok was right then she had to tell chief.

"That's what we're trying to find out," he sighed.

"Where's Suji?" Jin pulled Hoseok back a bit and asked again.

"Suji?" Hoseok and Hyerin looked around and noticed Suji wasn't there.