Ch.8 The Mission, Welcome To The Family.

Anastasia POV

Currently its 5 am.

I woke up early to eat some breakfast and get ready.

I prepared myself and some others who also have to wake up early to train some breakfast.

"good morning" I said as Pam got into the kitchen

"morning, your the newbie right?"

"yeah, why?"

"your fighting stance. It's just like bosses,why?"

"when  you have earned my trust I'll tell you"

"I like you" she said. Just when the others Walked in with Mr mystery in them.

"well well who did all this." said Mr ego.

"I did"
"hmm, why?"

"because I joined the group, and knowing you, you guys are like I family I can tell. You all are relaxed around each other. All 6 of you. But the rest they are scared of you, so I'm guessing you built the mafia with them." I said looking at Luca.

I said. You see, when you are a street fighter /assassin. You learn how to study people. Study and read them , you can figure them out by their breathing, their eye contact, their body language it all can help you figure the person out. It becomes a natural thing for you. That's how I could figure them out.

"your just as I remember you Anastasia."he said getting behind me. I pushed him away using my elbow. Grabbed an apple and left.

I got up to my room. And got into some workout clothes they left me, since I don't have anything here.

I got dressed and went down

I kinda lost my way around there. And I reached the back field at 6:01.

I got out seeing Luca and the rest 6 out here.

"your late" he said.

" I lost my way"