F I V E

M I R A C L E P . O . V

"Now who says a pregnant woman can't bowl?" I said cockily.

I straight up beat Jason in bowling. Out of the whole game, he only got one strike. Every other roll he did went into the gutter or he only hit one, and every time he did he would catch a tantrum like a little child.

I honestly have 10 different videos on my snap catching a tantrum or asking me to start the game over.

As of right now me, Jason, and Kehlani were in the drive through trying to get something to eat. The line was barely moving and we had about five cars in-front of us. Shit, I don't know what the car upfront was ordering but it must be a feast.

"You know who watched your snapped?" Jason asked driving up.

"Watched it. She was the first person to see all of them." I said laughing.

"I have a feeling—" Jonas started, but stopped when my phone started to ring.

"Speaking of the devil." I said turning my phone so he could see the caller ID.

There blowing my phone was Kayshella.

"Answer it and put it on speaker, I'm trying to hear the tea." Jonas said making me laugh.

Answering the phone, I put her on speaker and began to speak.

"Hello?" I said.

"Wassup, where are you?" She asked.

"I'm trying to get something to eat but the line is too long." I said as I looked at Jason.

We were trying so hard not to laugh out loud.

"I saw Jason on your snap, he's with you?" Keke asked.

"Well, if you saw him on my snap then that means he's with me." I said with a hint of attitude.

"Well, I'm coming to link with you so make sure your home." She said.

"Sorry I'm not going to be home tonight or tomorrow, but we could link some other time." I said making Jason laugh.

"Shut up." I whispered to Jason.

"Oh, so where are you going to be?" She asked.

"Home. Chilling with my daughter. I'm trying to dismiss all the negative energy and people from my life because it's not good for the baby." I said, a smile stretched across my face.

"Oh okay. How come you weren't answering any of our calls?" She asked.

Putting her on mute, I turned to Jason and asked an important question.

"Wassup' with all these questions?" I asked.

Shrugging his shoulders, I unmuted the call and continued to speak.

"Sorry about that, over here has some bad connection. What did you say again?" I said smugly.

"I asked how come you weren't answering none of our calls? Me, Jax, and Damien called but you didn't pick up." She said.

"Well you know it's act up weather. Ya' girl just doing her I guess." I said shrugging my shoulder.

Putting the phone on mute, I told Jason to come to my rescue before unmuting it.

"I just wanted—" she started but Jason cut her off.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked.

"I'll call you back Kayshella, I'm busy right now." I said before hanging up.

As soon as I hanged up both me and Jason started laughing and screaming, but stopped once we heard Kehlani warning cry.

The whole situation was so hilarious that we laughed all the way home, tears pouring out of our eyes.

"I'm going to go change Kehlani and put her to bed." I said when we walked into the house.

"Alright. Are you going to bed?" Jonas asked shyly.

"No, I was just going to put her down, take a shower, then binge watch some movies on Netflix." I said.

"Good. Let me go take a quick shower and I'll join you." Jonas said following me up the steps.

"Alright." I said before I walked into my room.

_______

This is short asf but I wanted to post🤷🏾‍♀️ btw I be reading you guys comments and I have to say they're hilarious😂 and I also have something else to say... *clears throat* STOP PREDICTING THE NEXT CHAPTER 😂😂 (all jokes)