Ch 38. Make up or Break up.

"I'm so so sorry baby. It's so last minute, but I promise I'll make it up to you." Jisoo says while pressing kisses all over her face.

"Jisoo it's okay. There's always next time." Jennie smiles reassuringly.

"Are you sure?" Jisoo sighs while holding her cheeks. "I really am sorry."

"I know baby, it's fine." Jennie shakes her head before giving her a quick kiss. "Now go before your late."

"Okay. I love you and I swear I'll make it up to you." Jisoo smiles while kissing her again.

"Okay, I love you too." Jennie says.

Once Jisoo disappears out of the infirmary Jennie lets out a sigh. It was the third time in the last week, that Jisoo had to ditch their lunch dates for business with Olivia.

She picks her phone and decides to call Lisa.

"Hello?"

"Yah Lalisa, do you guys wanna go out for lunch?"

"Sure, I'll ask Chaeyoung if she's up for it. He leg kinda hurts today." Lisa says.

"Really? Tell her I'll check it out if she comes."

"Okay. I'll see you in a bit."

"Okay bye."

"Bye."

•••

Jennie grabbed her bag and made her way up to Jisoo's office.

"Hey Nancy, Is she busy?"

"Hi Sajangnim. I think Olivia is in there." She says making Jennie frown.

"Is it important?"

"I'm not sure." Nancy furrows her brows.

Jennie sighs and opens the door anyways. "Jisoo, ready to go home?"

Jisoo's brows furrow as she holds her phone to her ear. "I'm sorry, could you give me a second. No no my apologies." She lowers her phone and covers it with her hand.

"Give me two seconds Jendeuk." Jisoo says.

Jennie crosses her arms and takes a seat on Jisoo's office couch, avoiding all eye contact with Olivia who sat across from Jisoo's desk.

"Yes thank you so much. It was a pleasure doing business with you." Jisoo says into the phone. "Bye now." She hangs up the phone.

"Did we get it?" Olivia asks and Jennie wants to gag at her sweet voice.

"Yeah," Jisoo nods and Olivia hops out of her seat to hug her.

"Oh my god this is great! We should do something to celebrate! Like dinner!" Olivia says excitedly. "Yes! Lets go out for dinner tonight, on me. Would you like to come Jennie?"

"Um no thanks, you guys go ahead. I think I'm just gonna go home." Jennie forces a smile as she stands up.

"Oh well Okay then." Olivia says.

"Uh could you excuse us for a second Olivia. I'll be out in a bit." Jisoo says.

"Sure." Olivia smiles before leaving.

"Why'd you send your girlfriend out?" Jennie scowls once Olivia closes the door.

"Jennie..." Jisoo sighs. "You know it's not like that."

"Do I Jisoo? Cause I'm positive the next thing your gonna Do is blow off dinner with me for her." Jennie glares.

"Jennie it's just business." Jisoo says running her hands through her hair stressfully. "I don't enjoy not spending time with you, if that's what your thinking."