Ch 40. Reunion.

A/N: Final Chap and then an epilogue.

•••

"Mmm Shut it off," Jennie grumbles against Jisoo's chest hearing the phone ring.

"You Shut it off," Jisoo mumbles.

Jennie groans and reaches over Jisoo for her phone, she opens an eye to see who it is.

"It's Olivia." Jennie says.

Jisoo grabs the phone out of her hand, declines it, and tosses it across the room.

"Jisoo! You're gonna break your phone." Jennie scolds.

Jisoo Just turns over with her in her arms, "It's fine, It's has a case." She says while pressing a kiss to the side of Jennie's head.

"We have to get up soon." Jennie sighs.

"Just a few minutes longer." Jisoo smiles against her.

Jennie turns over in her arms and Jisoo's eyes flutter open. She smiles and leans forward to press their lips together.

"Good morning." Jennie whispers.

"It's always a good morning when you're here with me." Jisoo says.

Jennie lets out a laugh and gives her a playful slap. "Okay Romeo," She says making Jisoo giggle.

"Welcome to Neverland, I'll be your Peter Pan!" Jisoo sings while moving on top of her.

Jennie laughs and hides her face when Jisoo's lips tickle her.

"Stop Stop Stop," She giggles.

Jisoo pushed herself up,"I'll go get you coffee, stay in bed."

"Okay." Jennie smiles.

•••

Later;

Jisoo was in the kitchen eating breakfast with Chaeyoung and Lisa when the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it Unnie." Chaeyoung says. She was off her crutches but she still had a small limp.

Jisoo was about to stop her but she was already halfway there. The two went back to eating when all of a sudden high pitched screams were filling the room.

Lisa dropped her spoon and jumped out of her seat while Jisoo followed quickly behind her.

"UNNIE UNNIE! WE MISSED YOU!!" Joy and Yeri shout while jumping up and down and hugging Chaeyoung.

"ME TOO!!"

Lisa and Jisoo stood in the foyer with stunned looks on their faces before another round of screams was filling the air.

"JENNIE!!" They shout before hugging her and Jennie hugs back just as tightly.

"You're here!!" Jennie smiles.

"We thought you guys were dying," Lisa sighs before the two other Maknae's are hugging her.

"Thanks for the help you two." Wendy groans while pulling their bags into the house.

"WENDY!" They smile.

"Here I got it," Jisoo says while grabbing her bags for her. "Where's unnie?"

"They're probably doing it in the back of the car." Joy says making Jisoo's face scrunch up.

"Gross."

"We're not having sex Joy." Irene rolls her eyes making them turn around. "We were avoiding the inevitable screaming."

"We missed them!" Yerim smiles while hugging Jennie.