Wattpad Original
There is 1 more free part

Eight

        From: EmmySantos99@gmail.com
        Date: July 19th, 2018 at 8:29 a.m.
        To: Johnny.D@outlook.com
        Subject: More questions for you

        John,

        Your niece sounds so precious, and I love her name. What a great tribute to her. See, this is exactly what I'm talking about. I don't have someone like that to make a statement about on my body, unless Helena and Adam start having kids sometime soon (highly doubtful, he hasn't even popped the question yet).

        Maybe I should rethink the Bob Dylan lyrics? Ah, I don't know. Why is it so hard? Maybe I'm just too indecisive, lol. That's probably good advice. I love Knockin' On Heaven's Door, too. That, Don't Think Twice, It's All Right, and Shelter from the Storm would have to be my top three songs by the literary genius.

        I've never been to New York. I've always wanted to go, though. Maybe one day. Well, I guess this means we're in the same time zone? In that case, you really do stay up late, John. Sheesh.

        You didn't offend me. The Internet can be a sketchy place these days. Better safe than sorry, right? Whoa. That is fucked up. I guess we can't really blame Vaughn, then. No matter how much bad blood is between exes, that's no excuse to be petty and cruel.

        So, what are you up to today? I have class in a minute. I'm presenting my work in Digital Art, wish me luck. Argh. Public speaking makes me so nervous. I feel like my social awkwardness just takes center stage and it's a real mess.

        I also have more random questions for you. Are you ready?

        1. Do you read? If so, what are you reading right now?
        2. Out of all the songs you've ever written, which one do you want people to listen to the most?
        3. What is the most annoying question people ask you? (And no, you can't say one of the questions I just asked you, lol).

        Em

        From: Johnny

        From: Johnny.D@outlook.com
        Date: July 19th, 2018 at 4:02 p.m.
        To: EmmySantos99@gmail.com
        Subject: RE: More questions for you