Best big brother

Updated:5/25/19

One week has past since the Unexpected gathering. Since then Claudia has excitedly planned all of  the necessary things that we need to do according to her. She looks so happy and keep giggling weirdly that Nathan have pointed out to her that she look like a mad and deranged woman.

" Should we call the asylum for you Claudia?"

" I will kill you!"

" You are bothering us with your weird laugh."

" I am just happy to plan our outing!"

" Even Senior was bothered with your mad giggle."

" Is that true senpai?!"

Uhhh... What the heck are you dragging me in this problem?

" Well.. Nathan we should let just Claudia enjoy herself since it was also a rare moment to relax ourselves and spend our time together as friends. "

" hmm.. I suppose.. I would just let her do what she wants for now.."

" Senpai you're the best! "

We are currently in the Thylar Region as planned by Claudia.

I was staring at the distance, seeing the beautiful blue sea while standing beside the changing room that was just built up not so long ago.

The Sea was beautiful... But it was ruined by the chaos and noise in the background that was created by some Troublesome people.

" Senpai~" (Claudia)

Claudia opened the door as she walked out the changing room with a bright smile on her face.

She really has a beautiful and comforting smile, I would gladly smiled back at her but.. She changed her clothes and was currently wearing trunks with nothing on top!!

" The ****! Change it! You're not a Boy anymore!"

" I don't want to wear–" (Claudia)

" Change it or you will cause a scene there later!"

" It was bothersome to wear... Senpai I am used to wearing boy clothes." (Claudia)

" This isn't about being comfortable. "

" But... "(Claudia)

" Change it. "

" I like – "(Claudia)

" have some shame you're a girl now. "

" Okay, okay, Senpai... Stop looking at me like that! You look like mother... So scary. "(Claudia)

Claudia pouted and entered the changing room again.

Seriously.. She was the one who propose to change into wearing modern style swimsuit anyway.

I look at my clothes.. I am currently wearing the children's sailor uniform specifically created for me by Claudia.

I didn't even know that she has some talent on sewing and designing. She said before that she was just a high school student before she died.

" Senpai how is it? " (Claudia)

I saw Claudia wearing a two piece pink swimsuit. She was looking at me nervously and fidgeting. Looks like I scared her from my earlier behavior.

" It's good. Let's go now so you can slowly adapt to the sea. "

".. yes! " (Claudia)

***************
(Nathan's POV)