Nekomaru Nidai x Female reader

(Y/N) = Your name 

It was getting late after school, you just walked out of the gym from one of your practices for volleyball. you had your bag hanging over your right shoulder and a volleyball in your left hand. as you walked out on the building you saw one of your great friends Nekomaru walking by down the street. you realized that he just got done coaching the football team at there practice. you then put your volleyball in your bag and raced up to him and jumped on his back. "(Y/N)? where did you come from?" he asked and you sat your arms on his head and laid your head on them as he carried you. "Volleyball practice, you?" you asked as he stopped at the cross walk for the stop light. "Football, the teams getting better that's for sure" Nekomaru said with a smile. You noticed that every time you and him talked about sports he got really excited when he talked about his team and when you talked about your team. That was one of the reasons why you were really good friends with him,he was like a brother to you,but you couldn't help but have a little bit more feelings for him. Then you thought for a moment since you were both going the same way that he could come by your apartment and hang out, you both haven't had much time to hang out because of sports and practices and all that so it should be fun hanging out with him again like old times. "Hey would you like to come up by my apartment, Sonia isn't going to be there tonight so I have it all to my self dude" you said giving finger guns to him with a smirk. "heh, sure why not" Nekomaru said as you got down from his shoulders to walk down the street to where your apartment building was since Nekomaru couldn't remember where it was located. 

 you walked up the street as the sun went down and the stars were just coming out but after a few minutes you made it over to your apartment building and walked up the stairs to your apartment. You got out your keys and unlocked the door. You both walked in to the apartment and sat your bags down by the door. Nekomaru jumped on the couch and got in a comfortable spot.but you just sat down next to him calmly. "So what do you want to do" Nekomaru asked putting his hands behind his head and let out a sigh with a smile. You thought for a moment of what you two could do and a thought came to mind."how about we play this new scary video game that I bought, I looked at it and it said two player" you said getting up and going to your room to find it. He followed you as well "it's fine with me" he said as he walked in and saw you going threw a pile of video games by your T.V. Sonia's room was so much nicer then yours by a lot. All you have is a flat screen, a bed with your favorite color bedding. Light blue walls, a walk in closet, a big window and a X box with a ton of games next to it. You looked back at him and gave a death stare " well are you just going to stand there or are you going to help?" You said as he went over and started to go threw the games as well.You finally found the game after like ten minutes of searching for it and walked to the living room. You got down on your knees and put the game disc in the Xbox in there. You plugged in both controllers and sat on the couch next to Nekomaru and handed him one. you then started to play the game, you weren't that scared but when there was a few jump scares you accidentally jumped in to Nekomaru which made him laugh and blush light pink. you were only half way through the game and it was getting late.you turned towards him "it's getting late do you want to leave or do you want to see who can stay up the longest" you said raising an eyebrow at him. he looked at you "stay up, we have nothing tomorrow" he said as he looked back at the T.V for the monster that was close by. you just shrugged and smiled as you continued to play with him.

The next few hours you just played the game until the credits played on the screen. you laid your head on his shoulder from being tired. "You need to get the second one..oh" Nekomaru said as he looked down at his shoulder to see you sleeping  on him. he blushed slightly as he picked you up lightly so he wouldn't wake you up. you opened your door and laid you on your bed and covered you up with your blanket so you wouldn't get cold for the night. he then leaned down and paused before he kissed your head, he then walked out of your room. he went over and turned the game system and the T.V off as well. he sat down on the couch and thought since it was like 2 in the morning he should probably stay the night. Nekomaru then laid on the couch with hid hands behind his head and relaxed. he put the blanket that he took out of your room on top of him and slowly drifted off in to a deep sleep on your comfy couch.