Different

Cha's POV

If I wasn't in my own shit storm I would have laughed at Doom's face when his fist shattered that glass. 

Scotch running down his hand as his head snapped over to where Kat had just walked into the women's bathroom. 

I don't think I'd ever seen him move that fast, as he whirled out of the booth and stalked into the women's bathroom right after Kat. 

The lucky bitch. 

At least someone was getting some tonight. 

I peered over at a furious Vapor. 

So maybe I hadn't made the best decision when I had walked into that room with Raymond. 

But what did he expect from me? 

I'm not sure how he took his words, but I took that as an ending. That we were no longer together, that he loved his wife more than me. 

Not to mention he had made me his mistress for nearly 4 years without a breath of a word about the woman who was apparently back in their home with a ring on her finger waiting for her husband to come back. 

Only to realize he'd been in my bed these last few years. 

Was I pissed? 

Of course. 

What would possess him not to tell me something like that? 

All we had gone through, conquered together, and he thought he couldn't tell me that? 

But I couldn't even be properly pissed that he had hidden it from me, or had not told me, because he did admittedly catch me in a ... sticky position when he had come barging into that room, wind whipping across my skin, sharp as a slap. 

I'm surprised Raymond's spine hadn't snapped at the force the wind had flung off of him of me and into that wall. 

Starting an all out war hadn't been my intention. 

It really was all a misunderstanding. 

Even though Raymond had been on top of me, it wasn't because anything was about to happen. It was just that when I thrown myself back onto the bed, trying to get that image of him choosing her over me out of my mind, Ray had leaned over me. 

Sure he had leaned over me and leaned down a little too close. 

But its not like I was going to have sex with the man two doors down from the man who just shattered my heart. 

Were Ray's intentions as innocent as mine? 

Probably not even a little. 

But for Vape to actually be angry with me, well... it was pissing me off. 

And after yanking me off the bed and nearly shaking me to death he had finally spit the story into my face. 

How he had seen me that day, knew he'd only love me and hadn't gone back home to his wife. He couldn't, not when he knew that I was his. 

Was it shitty of him to not go home and tell her and get a normal divorce? 

Yes. 

But he had left the details on her hazy, claiming she would have never gone for it. 

But he'd given up everything, dropped his life which apparently included a wife, for me, only to find me under Raymond. 

He had spat that in my face as his hands gripped my shoulders so tight, I knew I'd bruise.