Chapter 29

Natalie's Pov

"Xander , remember I'm not letting you buy me anything ridiculously expensive." No way was I letting him buy me a thousand dollar dress, that is just outrageous. Of course I tried to convince him on the way to this fancy dress store to let me find a dress in my wardrobe but he wouldn't listen.

He is so stubborn sometimes its infuriating. The dress is a very beautiful gold with the perfect bow. But no way was this happening. "And I said I will buy you anything I please so there's nothing you can do about it princess". I let out a defeated sigh and nod my head before giving him a smile. He kisses my lips and checks out the dress. The incredible thousand dollar dress. I am so paying him back for this. Walking out of the of store with my bag in one hand and my other locked in Xander's we head inside the designer shoe store. "Just know that I promise to pay you back." he chuckles at me and I frown. "I'm serious Xander. I will pay you back somehow." I promise him.

" Love, I don't want you to pay me back. I did this because I love you and I will always buy you nice things. But if you really want to pay me back I have a few ideas." he smirks and begins to nibble on my ear. My breath hitches and I tilt my head a little as his mouth softly travels to my neck. "I-Ahh I d-don't think w-we should, should d-do this h-here, people might s-see" he wraps his arms around my body and pulls me into a tight hold. "let them see. They need to know you're mine." we are cut off by coughing throats, turning around I see an older woman probably in her early sixties, she is wearing a very nice long beige skirt with a button up white shirt. The man next to her looks about the same age. He is on the tall side and is wearing a smooth gray suit.

"Well Xander, I see you have finally found the beautiful young lady of your dreams. Hello dear, I'm Martha and this is my husband Jack." she stretches her hand out to me which I happily accept as where her husband just looks me up and down. "Jack, isn't she just the most beautiful thing."

I smile at her and thank her for her compliment. "Yes, she is beautiful. So are the other couple of women our nephew used to bed who were gold diggers who he threw out every morning." Ouch. Gonna admit in my mind to myself right now that hurt. He needs to understand I'm not like those women though. I look up at Xander who looks like he could kill any living thing right now. " I understand Sir why you could assume that, but believe me I don't want your nephews money. I just want him, the real him" he scoffs at me with a disbelieving look. "That's what they all say. First its all supposedly about love the next thing you know its "where"s my check." I don't believe what whores like you have to say anymore." His wife gasps in surprise as she hits his shoulder. I feel

Without warning nor words, Xander immediately clasps His hand around Jacks's Neck, grabbing him and slamming him quite hard against a glass mirror behind him, making the glass loudly shatter to the floor.

I gently grab Xander's hand, the one around the man's neck. Telling him to just let him go.

Xander's grip on my small hand tighten and I bring a hand up to his chest to calm him. Normally I would cry at his harsh words but today for some reason, I just don't care. "I am truly sorry you feel that way Sir but I honestly can take care of myself. I do have a job of my own and can support myself but I'm doing just fine for myself thank you." I look back to his wife who has an embarrassed expression on her face.

I look back up at Xander who is radiant sheer heat now. "Fucking disrespect the love of my life again like that and I will do more than snap your neck." Xander warns Jack dangerously.

He immediately becomes frightened by the threat in his eyes as he straightens himself up before walking away.

'' I'm so sorry dear, please forgive his horrid behavior." I shake my head smiling. "Don't worry Mrs. Martha, its nothing I haven't experienced before. Please excuse us, we must be going. Have good day both of you." clutching Xander's hand tightly I pull him out of the store and to his car. Apparently he already ordered my shoes as a surprise earlier today so the workers but them in his trunk. Putting on my seatbelt I look over at Xander who still has a very furious expression. I take his hands in mines and bring them up to my lips, placing a soft kiss on each. "Don't be angry baby. So your uncle doesn't approve of me, it doesn't mean we have to take this to heart. He may think lowly of me because I have nothing to offer you in life but I love you. And that's all that matters". He looks at me softly before undoing my seatbelt and pulling me into his lap. He brings his hands up to my face. "Princess, although I'm mad as hell and I want to kick that bastard's ass. You need to know you have everything to offer me. You can give me Happiness, love and a family. You give me everything I need. I love you my Bella, and for the record next time anyone disrespects you I don't give a fuck who it is, they will be harmed." I smile and nod my head as he cuddles my chest.

"Aww my big sweet baby. So adorbable I love you!" I attack his face with kisses and he laughs. Eventually I stop and crawl back over to the passenger seat, buckling up again. "By the way, thank you for the beautiful shoes. They're wonderful." He kisses my hand in response and soon we head to another store to pick up his tuxedo.

Right now I am currently inside a place called "Grand Gestures" to get Xander's tux. Gosh everything looks so expensive in here. You could most definitely spend almost up to a million dollars in this huge place. Xander went to make sure his tux fits so I decided to sit out here and wait for him even though he begged me to come into the dressing room with him. Trust me he had other plans. Looking up I see a man who appears to be in his late thirties with a formal white suit on, his blonde hair jelled neatly and I notice his light blue eyes.

 Looking up I see a man who appears to be in his late thirties with a formal white suit on, his blonde hair jelled neatly and I notice his light blue eyes

"Hello there, you must be Natalie Xander's girlfriend. I'm Leo, Xander's business assistant and best friend but don't tell him I said that" I giggle at his words and reach my hand out to shake his which he happily accepts. "It's nice to meet you Leo. How did you know my name?"

"Xander talks about you day and night. His uncle Jack also happened to mention you but his description wasn't appropriate. I'm just glad I got to meet Xander's soulmate. You're even more beautiful than he described." I give him a smile. "Thank you. And we ran into his Aunt and Uncle yesterday actually. He wasn't exactly happy to know I exist in Xander's life but his Aunt was." I knew deep in my hurt rethinking the situation really did hurt. I mean when you love someone you would hope that their family would approve of you but I guess as always I was a disappointment.

"Never mind him. He's just a bitter soul. He always thought the women who were with Xander were just after his money. The past women were but you're different and I'm happy he's found someone who he can trust. Just promise me one thing"?
I nod my head.

"Take care of him. And don't ever leave him, he's been through a lot. And when he gets angry don't fear him just calm him. Usually when he gets angry no one can but you can and that's exactly what he needs. You."

"Thank you Leo. And you have my word I promise I will always take care of him. His temper could never lead me away from him."

He will always have me by his side.