Male Reader x Yang ~ Worth the risk

Just a departure from the usual cheater fem. I just wanted to see how I could write this one. So, here we go.

Y/n's PoV

"Hey did you hear, Y/n cheated on Xiao Long?" "What a dick. Am I right Dave?" Every corner I turned, I heard people talking behind my back and pointing at me. As I passed by a hallway, I caught sight of Ruby coming out of her dorm. She took a quick glance at me with sad eyes before going back to her dorm.

I sighed and pushed my hair back with my hand. I couldn't really blame her for hiding. She got into some bad light because of me.

1 week ago

"Y/n, are you sure this is OK?" Ruby asked me as I slowly removed her combat skirt, revealing her black cycling shorts. I chuckled. "How many times have we done this Rubes? We never got caught." "But this is wro- Ahhh." Ruby moaned as I pleasured her womanhood with my fingers. "Ruby, if you are feeling good now, then how is it wrong?" I asked before nibbling on her earlobes.

"But I'm betraying my own sister." Ruby reasoned while trying not to moan. I grinned evilly upon hearing this. I stopped what I was doing to her womanhood.

"W-why did you.." Ruby asked while moaning and panting for breath. "So you do want it. So much for your protests of this being wrong." I said before the door was suddenly opened. "Hey Ruby, I left my keys.
I'll just..."

Ysng stared silently at me, her eyes showing completely shock and betrayal before her eyes became emotionless.

"Looks like I'm interupting something, I'm sorry." Yang said in a dead voice before walking out of the room. I stared at the doorway for a moment before racing after Yang while puttimg on my shirt.

"Yang it wasn't what it looked like!" I said as I grabbed Yang's arm to stop her from walking away.

"Please let go." Yang said in the same dead voice without facing me.

"Yang, please let me exp-"

BANG

The next thing I knew I was on my knees, cluthcing my stomach in pain. Thankfully my Aura protected me but the force from the punch made me temporarily unable to speak.

"Explain?! What is there to explain, I see you fooling around behind my back. With my own sister no less!" Yang yelled. A crowd of people were starting to gather at the commotion we were causing.

"Yang, I'm sorry. Really." I lied. "I'm sure that's what the playboy of Beacon says to every girl he fools with. Yes, I know Y/n, you were fooling with other girls before we started dating. So what makes this any different?" She asked, tears threatening to fall.

"This is different Yang." I said although I knew deep down she was right. I was just in it for the sex. I would fool around with anyone who caught my eye then once I got bored with them, I'd break it up. But Yang found out about my secret. The reason that I never got busted before was because I'd break it off before moving to the next girl. But I got careless. I thought I could do both Yang and Ruby.

"If this is different then, why would you cheat on me with my sister?" Yang asked coldly. I just stared at the ground. I needed to save face now that almost half the school was watching, but I couldn't answer Yang's question.

"Nothing to say Y/n? Maybe this was all just the same to you." Yang said quietly, her voice cracking. She gave me one last, cold look and ran off.
I sat there for a moment while the crowd dispersed all the while hearing people talking about me. "Who would've thought Y/n was just a player?" "Disgusting. Fooling around with his girlfriends sister." Now that his secret's out, maybe...." I stood up, trying to block out all of their gossip and ran back to my dorm. Once I had entered my dorm I saw my whole team sitting at the couch. When they saw me enter, they gave me looks of disgust.