My Marshmallow!!

Taehyung and Jungkook had gone camping with the other members to relax for a while. They had just finished a comeback and wanted some time off. Tae and Jungkook had separated themselves from the rest of the group to look at the stars. Tae had cuddled up close to the younger boy and continued to point out 'constellations' like he knew what he was talking.

"See look and there's Yoongi hyung cuddling Min Holly" Taehyung said pointing a jumble of stars

"How the hell do you see that?!" Jungkook giggled

"Its really there!!" Tae whined to the younger

"Ok ok fine it's there if you say it is" Jungkook replied, sitting up

Taehyung whined in protest, not wanting to get up from the soft grass.

"Come on hyung, the rest of the members are going to have s'mores soon" Jungkook said

Taehyung jumped up and grabbed Jungkook's hand, practically dragging the boy back to the group. If there was one thing Taehyung loved, besides Jungkook that is, it was sweets. Specifically s'mores.

"We're just getting everything out, go ahead and take a seat somewhere" Jin said while putting the bags of marshmallows out.

Taehyung looked at the bag of sweet, squishy, goodness waiting until the time to strike. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Jimin looking at the bag as well. Tae growled at the short male, like literally growled at him, and went to take what was his. He grabbed the bag at the same time Jimin did, and they both tugged in opposite directions.

"Jiminie give it!!" Taehyung said through gritted teeth

"No I got it first!!" he hissed back "And thats Jiminie hyung to you"

"Hungs stop fighting and let go of the fucking bag!!" Jungkook said taking the bag away from the squabbling boys

"Jungkook!! Watch you your language!!" Jin said and finished setting things out

Jungkook mumbled a small 'sorry hyung' and opened the bag of marshmallows, popping one in his mouth cheekily. Jimin and Tae glared at the boy amd were ready to attack when Namjoon and Yoongi came out with some alcohol.

"Guys I told you not to bring that!!" Jin said, annoyed

"Awe it's fine, what's camping without some beer am I right?" Hobi said from inside the tent

"Says the one who wont come out of the tent" Namjoon rolled his eyes

"Fuck off, Namjoon" Hobi hissed

Then Jin and Jungkook went into the tent and dragged the boy out by his feet. They told him to sit somewhere, so he went over to Yoongi to sit there. Jimin wasn't going to have that so he quickly went over next to Yoongi, stealing the spot Hoseok wanted.

'Mine' Jimin mouthed and clutched onto Yoongi's sleeve

Hobi shrugged and went to sit between Namjoon and Jungkook. Jin sat down on the other side of Namjoon while passing a bag of marshmallows around the circle of men. When the bag got to Tae and Jimin the boys all watched them closely, making sure they only took one.

"Great now.... Lets have s'mores!!" Hobi cheered

*Time skip bc Author is lazy*

All the boys had gone to settle in their tents, except Jungkook and Taehyung. The only reason Jungkook was still up was because Tae wanted to keep eating and because of all the stars. Then both boys went to grab a marshmallow, simply to eat but only one was left. Jungkook and Tae shared a look and each searched the bag as fast as possible, both wanting the sweet treat badly.

"My Marshmallow!!" Taehyung said with his boxy smile as he took it from the bag

"My Marshmallow" Jungkook said with his bunny smile and plucked it from Tae's fingers

"No mine!!" Tae said and took it back

"No hyung, it's mine" Jungkook said, stealing it back

Tae growled at him and took it away then stuck it in his mouth. Then gave a cheeky smile to the younger boy. Jungkook narrowed his eyes, then smirked and launched himself at Taehyung.

"Yah Jun--" Taehyung's voice was cut short as Jungkook pressed his lips to Tae's

Taehyung meleted into the boys touch and tangled his fingers in Jungkook's hair. Jungkook squeezed Tae's ass, wanting entrance to the boys mouth, which he did get. Jungkook entangled his tongue with Tae's and then he took the Marshmallow from Taehyung's mouth. Jungkook smirked and pulled away, receiving a mewl of disappointment from Taehyung.

Jungkook stuck his tounge out to the boy, revealing the stolen marshmallow "Like I said, my marshmallow"

(A/n) yeah idek what this was i was just bored I APOLOGIZE FOR MY SHITTY WRITING ;-;

See you in the next oneshit

Yeah that was intentional.