5

Lisa's POV

My hands reached for my phone on my bedside table after the sound of my alarm starting beeping like crazy. Once I was able to turn it off, my eyes squinted a little at the blinding light coming from the open window of my room.

I grunted, my other hand massaging my temple while the other started scanning through the messages on my phone.

A smile emerged on my face the moment I saw a message from him, the person I've been conversing with for the last two months.

Happykiddo94: So how's the hangover hunn?

Soft chuckles escaped my lips when I saw his message. Pulling my body a little, I rested my back along the headboard of my bed before I start typing for a response.

He's on a tour now and though I'm not sure he's online, there's no harm responding anyways.

Me: Is that your new way of greeting your girl, good morning? Because that's mean you know *pouts

I had been in constant communication with him after that night he made me feel better when I was sulking about my friend and ex. And I am so glad I messaged him because he had been nothing but a sweetheart.

He would greet me every day and ask how my life has been going, constantly reminding me that there are so many things I should be happy about.

I bite my lower lip when I saw the icon of him typing a response.

Happykiddo94: Well, this is me being concern for you, okay? How many time have you been out for a night out in a club these past two months? I wouldn't be surprised if I ever find out your belly looks bigger than mine due to all those alcohol you took. *grins

Me: Wow bitch. Thanks for complimenting my body. I hate you. *laughs

Happykiddo94: You know I still love you even with the big stomach. *winks

My heart flutter at his words.

because we haven't each other and we basically started off with a weird conversation, it has been easy for us to talk like this. However, I always have to remind myself that this guy over here is just naturally sweet and all.

Me: Oppa, why can't you show me your face? *hopeful

It has been weeks when I started pestering him about who he is. I have an idea he was Jungkook because as far as I know, he owns this account but seeing my guts tells me otherwise.

To be honest, I haven't seen any one of them in person but when Chaeyoung and I used to watch their concert with Jisoo unnie from afar, I feel like Jungkook isn't the type of person to be sweet like this.

I mean, he got mad at Jisoo unnie for leaving and studying abroad. It's just that, I feel like this person has a different character, a lighter one. And I like it.

The truth is, I'm not really pressing him to reveal himself. Me talking and conversing with him like this is more than enough. He brightens up my day and I feel like I have someone that makes me happy.

Happykiddo94: I feel so lonely that you haven't figured it out. Like, Lalisa, I've been giving you signs since day one!

I chuckled at his message.

That's partly true though. However, I am too lazy enough to focus on the signs he'd been giving me.

Me: Oppa, I'm not an Army so don't expect me to figure it out after giving signs and all. You know I'm lazy as shit when it comes to those. *ooops

Happykiddo94: Bitch *eyerolls

I giggled at his response.

This is one thing I like about him. He never filters his response to me. I know he was joking but our conversation shows how we have been comfortable with each other.

Me: At least answer this for me then. Are you one from the dance line?

Seen

I started humming as I wait for his response.

One minute...

Two...

My brows furrowed. Is he already busy?

Somehow, my inside dropped a little, sadness enveloping within me.

Chatting with him had been a daily routine that I noticed how I feel down whenever I don't talk with him.

But then, the man is a superstar. Of course, he would be busy.

With that in consideration, I jumped out of my bed and headed down to my bathroom leaving my phone resting on my bedside table.

He's right. I've been going to parties a lot to make myself forget all my problems. Though he had been telling me that there are so many things I should be happy about, I was in a relationship with my ex for a year. That's not something I can easily forget because as much as it hurts, I fucking loved the guy.

But I think I'm getting there.

I took a quick shower so I can head out and go to my friend's studio. I had started teaching dance lessons with kids, something I love doing.

Dancing had always been my hobby and it's something I can see myself doing even after I reach 40.

With a towel wrapped around my body, I stepped out of my bathroom and reached for another towel to dry my hair.

My classes don't start until three in the afternoon.

Just as I stepped out of the bathroom, I heard the familiar sound coming from my phone and a huge smile emerged from my lips once again. I've set my ringtone for his messages.

I swiftly made my way towards where my phone was and read his message.

Happykiddo94: Sorry, I'm in rehearsals. Chat you later. *winks

Happykiddo94: Btw, your question, YES, I am from the dance line :)

So he's either Jimin, Jhope or Jungkook.

That makes it more likely to be Jungkook. Though I have doubts in mind, at least I found something interesting today.

"I can probably ask for a few advice in dancing if we ever meet," I whispered to myself.

Yeah, I'd like to see him in person someday.

Soon...