REALIZATION

Mina's POV

I was all staring at Chaeyoungah and that unnecessary someone and that makes me hates myself more for doing that.

Why are you staring them Mina?

BamBam almost cry right in front of me 'cause I wasn't paying attention to him.

I couldn't count how many attempts I have just to take away my attention to the other table.

Because Nancy sometimes doing some horrible things to Chaeyoungah, like fixing his hair, staring at him... Scolding him?

What the...

They're now close? That fast?

"Ahh yeah. I was in the town and there was this lil cute puppy. Mina, do you like puppy? I'll buy you one."

What was that?

Although Tzuyu's back is so wide, I can still see Chaeyoung's artwork but then suddenly Momo and Jeongyeon oppa came and shoot! Wider backs sucks! I can't see anything.

"Mina, I am saying, do you like puppy?"

Oh there you go.

Tzuyu return his artwork and I had a chance to see a glimpse of it and I regret everything in this world.

It's Nancy's face...

Pfft. Why does Chaeyoungah have to sketch her? I mean of all the people why her?

"Mina, oh please... You like puppies?"

"So your objective is to sketch your crush?" Tzuyu asked.

I heard it crystal clear and I swear I regret for having a sensitive hearing skill.

Chaeyoung's crush!?

Nancy!?

Hey! Mina it's not like he can't have a crush on someone. Duh! Get your shits together!

I came back to my senses when someone waving his hand at my face.

"Oh-oh yeah? What was you were saying? Hehe."

He just sigh.

Fudge Mina...

I tried my best to think what was he was saying earlier.

Think Mina, think!

Hmm...

Wait...

He said puppy?

Shoot!

"I'm sorry. Yeah I like puppy." There you go Mina.

"Do you want one?" He asked full of energy.

He's now back to his normal self. Thank God.

I desperately nod my head at him.

"Great! I'll buy you one someday. Hehe." He said.

I just smiled at him.