Chapter 7 - The Wall

+Y/N PoV+

You cleaned the blood of your jaws as the half eaten corpse of a horse fell to the ground with a wet splat, it's riders mangled remains not far from it. You'd been right in suspecting that there was more humans nearby your territory riding their equine mounts.

Like every human you'd seen so far they had strange metal boxes on their waists and were donned with a long green cloth around their necks. Not to mention they tasted so much better then those Titans.

To your genuine surprise they had started flying around and shouting out commands as they attempted to attack you, but their strange weapons failed to pierce you, much less scratch the surface of your scales.

They were easily eviscerated by your claws and teeth, the shadows who bent to your will slashing and devouring any who tried to escape.

You looked over at the bloodied tree's and strewn about bodies, or what was left of them, with a growing and wicked grin. They were headed somewhere, now to see were.

With a might stretch and a takeoff, you flew into the sky and began gliding to the directions the humans were taking before encountering their gruesome demise.

((Timeskip))

After nearly a full hour of flying, you land on a nearby that wasn't far from your prison. With a slight growl you snarled at the raising sun and a large structure in the distance that the human he first encountered many moons ago. You should've known.

Then something caught your eye, a few pillars of rising smoke with the glow of fires behind the tall walls and the steady flow of Titans marching into a large hole in the wall.

This would either be a horror show, or a buffet...Either would be delicious.