3.4: Noxx Adam

NOTE: the song that you will see in this chapter is not mine!

then enjoy your chapter.

_______________________________

Noxx looks around his room but the fluffy brown fur is gone. Noxx just finishes his bath and the dog uses this chance to wonder in some place.

He wheeled out of the room and a melody instantly go this attention. changing his direction, he reaches the only piano in the Adam's mansion. There's a glass grand piano in Noxx garden. it was a gift from his grandfather before he died. He frowns at the thought that someone breaches his sanctuary again but the gentle melody unknowingly relaxes him and his anger vanish.

Noxx stops in front of the glass grand piano while the beautiful white-haired youth continued to play.

{Author: the song 👆 Black cat!}

Uta wo uta ou
daichi no uta wo
kaze wo idakou
hikari abite
Hoshi wa mata taki
machi wa kirameku
FUWA FUWA FURURIN
negai komete

Uta wo uta ou
sekai no uta wo
doko made ikou
Sora wo aoi de
Hito no ubugoe
mushi no habataki
FUWA FUWA FURURIN
omoi nosete

FUWA FUWA FURURIN
ashita wa kitto
FUWA FUWA FURURIN
sora ni todoku   

{Author: here's the english ver, Onyx sing the jap ver.}

 Let's sing a song
The song of the Earth
Hold the wind in your arms
Bask in the light
The stars are twinkling
Shining down upon the streets
Light and bouncy
Be full of hopes...

Let's sing a song
Let the song of the world
Travel forever
Looking up at the sky
The sound of people talking
Insects jumping
Light and bouncy

Taking my hopes with it...
Light and bouncy
Tomorrow will definitely
Light and bouncy. Reach the sky   

Onyx look up and smiled at Noxx.

"Who?" Noxx calmly ask. there's something about the youth in front of him that he can't explain, his heart keeps beating faster and faster while watching the youth in front of him.

Onyx stand up and walk to him. Onyx like to play the piano in his past for relaxing so when he saw the piano he can't help but play a song that instantly relaxes him when he was tired from his work.

"Hi...i'm Onyx" Still smiling, Onyx stretch his hand to Noxx.

Noxx subconsciously reaches to pull the man to himself. hugging the youth tightly.

"Ah! hey, how rude! I'm introducing myself to you for the first time in this world!" Onyx lightly punch Noxx chest and arranged himself much better on the man's lap.

"Your mine" Noxx didn't know the youth but he knows that the youth is his, his heart-tugging him to cherish the youth forever.

Onyx rolled his eyes and nestled to the man's chest. he was thankful that this time when he transforms into a human he finally have clothes but as the compensation his age regress as an 18 years old boy.

{Author: the system originally gave him a 28-30 yrs old body}

"Kyaahhh!! who's this?! who's this boy?? what's his name? do you want to be a model? actor? singer?"

A small scream broke the peaceful scene. A beautiful woman steps out from a big tree and runs at them, squealing and questioning them.

"Ahhh... you're so beautiful, look at this long white hair and this soft white skin and here! here! look at this long eyelashes beautiful pair of green eyes."

Noxx eyes twitch.

"Mom...."

"What?! are you hiding this boy from me?! don't be selfish! I'm not going to accept it! this boy is mine! ahhh, imagine this boy on the stage singing and modeling...ahhh such a beautiful scene." Mommy Adam dreamily sighs at her imagination.

Mommy Adam walk in the garden when she did not saw her son in his room that bring her to the garden to find her son and the scene that she saw in the garden totally stun her. Her eyes instantly zeroed at the white-haired youth, ignoring her son. she watches with rapt attention the playing and singing beautiful youth while hiding behind the tree.

"Mom" Noxx shake his head at his childish mother.

"Here, here, come here my angel, don't associate yourself with my evil son." Mommy Adam pulls Onyx to stand up.

"Ahhh..hihi..look at your structure...so perfect..my angel.." Mommy Adam hugged Onyx.

Onyx look at Noxx with big eyes, silently asking him what the heck is happening.

"My mother is a designer, songwriter, businesswoman and the other, you can name it" Adam corporation hold many different businesses in the whole world but the entertainment line is their main business.

Noxx mother is a rebellious girl that lead her to be kicked out from her home, with no money to spend the rebellious girl finally got serious and started the different business that she built from the ashes to the big empire right now. you can say that Noxx bit his high IQ to his mother.

His mother also like to design clothes and write songs but her mother is so picky to pick model and singer that so little model and singer can sing and model her clothes.

"Be my model and singer okay? just so you know I don't accept no" Mommy Adam doesn't care about Onyx background or whatnot. her. being in the vicious world of business know people that she can trust and cannot trust.

"Live here, I will give you the room next to my evil son"

Noxx sigh. her precious son to evil son when she saw the angel Onyx being pulled in her son's arm selfishly.

"come here, I will show you the new clothes that I design. ahhh...your timing is perfect! my design is about angels. it will look beautiful to you with your white hair and skin." Mommy Adam pulled the still dumbfounded to her workroom.

"No-" Onyx tried seeking help to the silent but gently smiling Noxx

"Ah.ah.ah not allowed to snatch my angel, Noxx" Mommy Adam made a no gesture and hurried to pull Onyx to their destination.

_____________________________

Introducing, Noxx adorable mother

Hahahaha woahhh another chapter!! it's a miracle!