Sixteen

Unedited

"No p-please s-stop. Tae, baby i-i wanna t-tell you something....."

The boys stopped on their track and turned around at the speed of lightening. It was really shocking for the boys to believe that Yoongi actually stopped them from going and was he really about to tell the truth?

They looked at him with a lot of hope and pleading eyes.

While Taehyung looked at his appa with confusion with a little bit of shock present on his face.

Taking a big gulp of nervousness Yoongi started with a shaky voice.

"T-taebaby....I'm g-gonna tell you something but p-please don't hate me for this. You have to keep this in mind that I did all of this just for you. I love y-you so so much baby. And i did all of this to protect you...so you have to understand what i did 12 years ago....was just for you." Yoongi spoke in one breath and with  tears flowing down his cheeks making Taehyung startled and scared.

"A-appa why are you talking like this? You are scaring me! P-Please let them g-go, they mean nothing to me. I trust you more than these strangers. You don't need to prove anything to me." Taehyung said as he looked at the others with hatred.

The look boys got from Tae made their heart shatter in pain.

"No Taehyung you don't know but they are really i-important to you.
Taebear, do you remember how you always asked about those five men you see in your dreams or how you always had weird flashbacks about them. And I always told you, they were not real and they are just your imagination. You remember that?"

"Y-yeah appa. Kookie, Chim chim, Hobi, Joonie and Jin. Those were the names of my imaginary friends. I remember their name but its hard to remember their faces. All their faces are blurry in my mind. But appa why are you bringing them here? They never existed!" Taehyung questioned with sadness. When he was a kid he always believed they were real and very important to him but as time went by he forgot all about them.

The boys hearing the names Taehyung used to call them when he was a baby, made their eyes brim in tears.

"W-well Taehyung, they were n-not imaginary. They were r-real and they are s-standing in front of y-you." Yoongi said and turned his head towards the interesting floor.

While Taehyung stood in shocked.
"W-what are you saying?"

"I am telling you the truth Tae. I have been lying to you for 12 years but not anymore. You deserve to know the truth. And today I am gonna tell you the truth." Yoongi said gaining all the confidence he can collect and looked at Taehyung. It hurts Yoongi to see the look of sadness and betrayal in Taehyung's eyes but today he has to do this.

Now was the time he has to rip off the painful bandaid of secret he put years ago on Taehyung.

(a/n uhmm what!? Sorry)

Yoongi took a deep breath and started telling him from the beginning ....how he was left at their doorstep when he was a 2 year old baby. How at first some of the boys especially Jungkook hated him for ruining their life but after a small accident Jungkook being a responsible person. How for two years they were all together and had the best days of their lives and how one night everything changed. How because of a silly mistake made by Jungkook years ago nearly cost them Taehyung's life. Them came the part where Yoongi took the biggest decision of seperating Taehyung from his real father, Jeon Jungkook.

All this time Taehyung stood at his place like a statue. Not believing a single thing what Yoongi told him. He lived all his life on lies. The man he he called appa for 12 years, the man who he believed in the most, the man who was hero was actually the opposite of what he thought.

He was the man who kept him in the dark all of his life, the man who separated him from his real appa and others who cared about him.

Oh how he hated Min Yoongi for what he did!

To be continued....
_____________________
Hiiiiiii

How are you?

Hope you like the update

Take care of yourself.

Byeeeeee👋🏻

I purple you💜💜💜💜💜💜

Fighting.👊🏻👊🏻