Chapter 15.

Authors Note

Thank you so much to everyone that has helped get me to 2k reads! I really appreciate it!😊in honor of the 2k id like to give 3 special readers a SHOUTOUT :
-@uhleeuh
- @ariana_Zzzz
&
@louislaughswithme - check her amazing fanfic 'Surrender' out now!

Keep voting & commenting how you like the story so I can know what you all think 😄

I'll keep this short by finishing off saying please read everything in this chapter CAREFULLY.

Enjoy 😉

Anissa's POV

*WARNING - A flashback memory is coming! It may sound confusing right now but as the story develops you'll understand.

The italicized words are ANISSAS DREAM! The conversation is in Italian but I obviously wrote it in English so you could know what is being Said. (Plus I don't speak italian lol)😊

"Anitza, someone is here to see you. They're waiting in daddy's study," I look away from the rows and rows of grapes in the distant, "Mama, tell them it's a bad time, I can't talk right now, Alanzo should be here any min.." I start to say before I stop when I see the look on my mama's face. Her face is pale, her eyes filled with pain.

"Mama what's wrong?" I ask sitting up from my seat on the back porch rushing over to her. She doesn't answer, she simply nods her head 'no' over and over again, pointing for me to go inside.

I walk through the stain glass windowed patio door and into the kitchen as quickly as I can, until I finally reach my father's study down the hall. The door is open, and I see a man in an officers uniform.

"Ms. Anitza Vecchiarelli? " the officer tells me as soon as he sees me step in.

"Yes, what can I help you with?" I ask, suddenly my body is over come with a bad feeling.

"My name is Officer Adessi I am here with the misfortune of bringing bad news. Please take a seat," The Officer signals for me to sit in my father's large leather burgundy chair behind the desk before he takes a seat of his own across me on the other side of the desk.

I do as he asks so as to know this bad news as soon as possible before Alanzo gets here to pick me up for our appointment at the cake shop.

The officer reaches into a brief case, pulling out a clear plastic bag, gently places it in front of me on my father's cherry wood desk.

"This is your citizen Identification card correct Ms. Vecchairelli?" he ask sternly. I look down and sure enough it is, I quickly look at Officer Adessi in confusion as to why he has it.

"This card, along with a few other cards, debit and credit, were found in the pocket of our victim at the murder scene last night that took place at Cassafrassi Hotel." He informs me. How is that possible? I just used these cards last night at dinner, and then the club. I was nowhere near that hotel, that's almost 2 hours away,I didn't drink so I know I safely placed my things back into my wrist bag after using them.

"And with this you are saying what exactly? That I murdered someone at a hotel I have never even been to and left my money and ID with them?" I ask feeling my temper rising. Is this a joke?

"No Ms. Vecchiarelli, that isn't what I'm getting at at all. You see the victim is someone you know, and very well. You were robbed. We've been informed through a witness that The victim stole this personal information from you in order to smuggle a prostitute to America under your identity." he tells me, his face shows me he isn't joking.