After Work

Yn returned from work around 8 instead of six like she told J hope, and was concered as to what he did. She walked into her apartment to find nothing destroyed and saw J hope sleeping on the couch. She walked up to him and began scratching his ear and he began purring, very loudly. "Mmmm, Yn, don't stop!" He whined when she pulled her hand away making her giggle. She walked tot he kitchen and began making her some food. J hope came up to her and hugged her from behind, making her blush when he licked her neck. "That for making me blush when you kissed my forehead and stop scratching my ears." He chcuckled, making YN start to scratch his ear again, making him purr. When YN was done making herself somedinner she stopped scratching his ears and sat down to eat. "Yn, cane we go shopping for clothes tomorrow?" He asked queitly, playing with his fingers. "Yes, of course, I was actually going to ask you the same thing, we''l head out around nine tomorrow, and we'll get those papers signed for adoption while we're out." YN said, still focused souly on her food. J hope smiled and went to YN bed room and laied down. 

Yn came in a few minutes later, ready for bed and crawled into bed, J hope pulling her into him seconds after and began ourring in her ear. YN smiled and fell asleep to her Hybrid. 

Sorry that this was really short! But I plan on doing a time skip in the next chapter!!! Hope You enjoy!!