Chapter 31

Samantha's P.O.V

I get to the door of the event and swing it open with a pocketful of sass.

Actually, I didn't walk in with sass. I hit myself with the damn door before falling down. I felt like an idiot epically because Nash was first to realize me lying on the ground and all he did was draw more attention to me.

"Did you fall?" He bursts out laughing and throws his head back.

"No, I just choose to smack myself with doors and fall for a dramatic affect." I said while pushing myself off the floor and walking toward Shawn.

"Hey babe, I heard you actually ran all eleven flights of stairs." He kisses me and pulls me close to him and I kiss back and giggle into the kiss while smiling.

"Yeah, I did it in an impressive two minutes."

"I doubt it, there is no way."

"Yes way." I kiss him back and I know it sounds so corny and dumb, but I feel a weird feeling in my gut when I'm near him or kissing him.

"Stop touching my sister, it's creepy." I pull us apart laughing at the comment.

"Jack, I kissed him." I turn to Jack who is just shaking his head.

"Creepier, now get in line and keep the hands to yourself."

"But Jack..." I whine.

"Can't I stand with Shawn?" I give him the puppy dog face and eyes and his face softened.

"Well when you guys want to tell people you're dating you can stand together. Speaking of which, you two come to my room we will be talking about stuff later." I turned to Shawn wide eyed at what Jack just mentioned.

"How about no?"

"How about yes because I have the authority to cancel the modeling gig."

"Sounds good we'll be there around eight is that good for you?"

"Perfect." He pinches my checks and turns back around and I just glare at the back of his head. Curse his authority.

I get onto the stage and this time they want to have the guys at there booths and stuff. I go backstage and start pacing. I feel two hands on my shoulders. I turn to see Sammy.

"I can't do this."

"Yeah you can."

"No, I can't. Like what if I mess up?"

"You won't mess up bug, you sing very well." I start to shake and my eyes fill with fear.

"Well what song are you singing?" He leads me over to the couch and hold my hand.

"Human and playing the piano with it."

"I like that song, but I would've expected you to play guitar."

"It was either Human on piano or Dear No One by Tori Kelly on guitar."

"Gotcha. Well since we already know you are gonna go out there and kill it, why don't we go back out front and have fun." He stands up and does a weird funky pose.

"Deal." I stand up and pose like him. I stop posing and wrap him in a hug.

"Thanks for everything."

"What do you mean?"

"For being here for me when in reality you don't have to be. You weren't forced to watch me, but you chose to and I still don't know why. You are always here when I'm freaking out and telling me I can do things even if I think I cant. I can't be more grateful for what you have done in my life. Like you're the best and I love you." I hug him and he squeezes me tight.