Prolouge

"Aro, mercy me, brother! Do not do this to me!" The desperation was evident in my voice. The heavy tears streamed down my face as I realized my doom.

"Mercy you? You have sinned!" His eyes shone with anger. I flinched in fear.

"Brother, plea-"

"Do not call me your brother, Amara! You have disappointed us. How could you disobey our father! How could you sin!" Aro shouted at me. I fell on my knees, ready to beg. He couldn't punish me. There had to be a way.

"I meant no harm, brother! You know I never meant for it to happen!" I cried. His silver eyes shone with anger. But I knew my brother well enough. He didn't mean to hurt me. I knew he didn't.

"But it happened! How could you let this happen, Amara? You are the youngest sister!  How could you?" He shouted making me look down in disappointment. My brothers all looked at me with great disappointment and anger.

"You gave into temptation! You knew the price, Amara!" Kai, my oldest brother spoke for the first time, silencing the rest.

"Kai, I swear I meant no harm. It was an accident. A mistake! Please do not punish me!" I cried in fear of what's to come.

"It's too late. I spoke to father" Kai said making my heart drop to my stomach. My feet wavered and I shook in fear.

"Oh, no" I whispered.

"Kai! What did he say? Surely there is some way to spare her life!" Manakel my youngest brother exclaimed. He stood in front of me in a protective way. I gasped in fear.

"Manakel step away from me!" I exclaimed. Fearing Kai's wrath. Manakel paid me no attention as he was still looking at Kai. To my surprise, Kai didn't seem angry at all. More pained.

"Father will spare her life" He whispered in great sadness. Manakel gasped in relief. But I knew better. There was something wrong.

"What's the catch?" Aro questioned in fear.

"She shall be cast out of Heaven" He whispered. At first, I felt nothing. My mind was blank. Everything seemed to go underwater as I realized what that meant.

"NO!" Manakel shouted in anger. The Angel of Peace was angered.

"That cannot happen! She can't fall! She will die!" Aro, The Angel of War was also shouting.

"It's worse than that. She won't be thrown to earth," Kai whispered. I could see the tears glistening in my brother's eyes. The Angel of Death was crying.

"Where?" Manakel asked as he wrapped his strong arms around my paralyzed body.

"Father believes she has a mission. I wish she'd be thrown to earth instead," Kai shook his head. My heart started to thump like a bird in its cage. If not earth then-

"Where?" Aro asked in anger.

"Hell, brother. She will be thrown into hell"