Jungkook

3rd POV:

Meet Jungkook the deadliest and the youngest mafia leader in the whole of Korea.

 If you are wondering if he was always like this then you are wrong. He used to be a sweet, naïve young boy whose only concern was to earn a respectable job after finishing his high school which he knew was impossible to have but he had no other choice since he needed to get him and his sister out of the clasp of his alcoholic father.

 He still remembered the day when his mother left him and his sister all alone in the world when he was just seven years old. He remembers the cold and pale body of her mother as he woke up one day in her arms feeling hungry. He played with his mother's nose, trying to wake her up but she didn't move a bit.

 His young mind was unable to comprehend that she won't ever wake up now. He pouted after getting no reaction from her mother and moved out of the bed to get to her sister. He entered her room, jumped on her bed, trying to wake her up; she gave him a smile once she was awake and pinched his cheeks earning a whining from him. 

"Why are you up so early today you little devil", she pulled her ears playfully.

 "I am hungry and mom won't wake up, I need food, food", small Jungkook jumped on her bed while pretending to throw a tantrum.

 "Ha-ha... okay okay calm down little man, let's wake mother and then we can all have breakfast together", she said picking him up and moving towards their parent's room. 

They entered the room with their mother lying on the bed in the same position as he had left her before. Her sister put him down and made her way towards their mother. An uneasy feeling was spreading in the body of the young child as if something bad was going to happen. His fears were proven true as he heard her sister scream followed by her tears as she hugged her body. 

"She is gone Jungkook. Our mother is gone", she cried loudly as tears escaped from the younger eyes too knowing that he won't ever be able to embrace or feel the warmth of his mother again. 

The rest of the events were a blur after that. 

Her body was carried to the funeral house, everyone paid their condolences and after three days all they had were the memories of their mother and an abusive and alcoholic father with them. 

Time continued to pass as he was now a grown-up man and had graduated from the high school.

 He had two part-time jobs, also his sister since they needed to support themselves. He never had any friends in his whole school life so he just got out of the school life with no string attached. He also never was an outstanding student so it was more of a difficult task to find a suitable job with just high school graduation. He wanted to get higher education but sky touching college fee was too much for him to pay. Things were not better but they were normal, on track. 

Slowly and gradually he was trying to build a life for himself when all it took was just a second and his whole world crashed down in an instant.

He was returning home after a tiring day. When he opened his front gate, he heard loud voices coming from inside of the house. He saw his sister on the ground, clutching her stomach, as his father was ruthlessly kicking her in the stomach area. He got angry and annoyed as he held his father hand who was about to punch her sister's face.

  "Enough, father!" he tried to stop him but he was too weak.

 His father threw him to a side as he continued to abuse his sister. Listening to her cries and sobs made him see all red and the next thing he knew was that he had stabbed his father with the kitchen knife that was lying on the counter. He didn't stop there and continue to stab him till he was no more alive. He froze at the sight once he realized what he had done. He threw the knife on the floor and ran out of the house, leaving his sister still shocked and frozen there.

He ran and ran till his legs couldn't carry him anymore. It was dark now and he had nowhere else to go. He took his shelter in an abandoned building, welcoming the darkness that was there to provide him protection from the outside world, from the monsters that lurk in the brightness of the daylight, but what about the demons that he was carrying in his head?

A month has passed and he knew that police was still searching for him, he tried to go back to his sister but seeing that she had finally built her life, she had taken admission in the singing classes and was content and living in peace, now that his father was out of the picture now. He didn't want to go back and destroy the peaceful life of his sister so he left her, without saying a final goodbye thinking how to figure out his own life now which he had destroyed himself.

______

He was walking down the alley when he saw something he shouldn't have.

 A group of men suited in black was surrounding a rich looking guy who was holding down a man beneath his feet. He fired his gun, killing the man mercilessly and chuckling widely until his eyes landed on Jungkook, whose eyes widened upon being caught. 

The man instead of killing him took him under his wing and treated him like a son, teaching him rules of Mafia.

 As the time passed Jungkook not only became physically stronger, dominating all but he also had made his reputation as a sub-leader after the boss but the thing that worsened with time was his growing thirst for blood.

 He became the most heartless and ruthless person of the whole mafia, who would torture or kill without any remorse or thinking twice. The leader of the mafia, unexpectedly died in a crossfire between his and opponent group and the whole system fell in the hands of Jungkook who not only got rid of his opponents within two days but also strengthen and spread his Mafia group more than ever. 

The police from whom he used to fear now feared him. Five people stood by him all the time, serving his shield that included Namjoon, Yoongi, Taehyung, Hoseok and Park Jihyun. 

They were the most loyal people he had in his group but one day the most classified files of the mafia got stolen and the doubt fell on Park Jihyun who was accused of having connections with the rival mafia and without flinching Jungkook slit his throat and never looked guilty for even a split of a second. 

That was his strength, that he didn't have any weakness, any remorse, any vulnerability that could be used against him, and that was what made him rule the whole of the underground business of Korea because he had nothing to lose. He was the stronger and the most heartless person to ever exist. 

____________________________________________________________

A/N: A long long update for ya'll 💕💕💕💕

I hope you are enjoying this story 😈😈😁😁

Don't forget to vote and comment 🐶🐶🐶

Love💖💖💖