Jimin

3rd POV:

Meet Jimin, an actual fluff ball with a little bit of sass with it.

 He studies contemporary dance at Busan national university and is one of the best students in his class

 He studies contemporary dance at Busan national university and is one of the best students in his class. He is the most caring and compassionate person, who would always put the needs of his loved ones before himself. His adorable puppy eyes and his eye blinding smile could melt the coldest of hearts.

 He had a huge friend circle in the university and everyone just loved to hang out with this smol bean. He lived in the university dorm, away from his brother because of studies who was the only family he had after the death of his parents.

 He loved his brother more than anything else in the world, which was his best friend also with whom he would share his every secret. He would daily video call his brother sharing his daily routine, how he spent his day and would complain about his friends who would always tease him for being so short, to which his brother would let out a loud chuckle making the younger pout. 

But it had been two days and still, there was no contact between the two brothers, making the younger worried if everything was alright. He was lost in his thoughts walking down the school hallway when suddenly someone grabbed him from the behind, resulting in a loud yelp from the younger's mouth.

 "yo, Jiminie, Sup!", Jackson, a close friend of him head locked him from behind. 

"Aish Hyung, you almost just gave me a heart attack there, can't you greet me like a normal person", he struggled to get out of the grip of the elder. 

"What is the fun then?"Jackson chuckle ruffling Jimin's hair earning a whine from him. 

"Seriously Jimin, what is wrong you look upset", Jackson said looking at the younger face worried. 

"I am worried about Jihyun Hyung, he hasn't contacted me since two days ago and he is not even receiving my calls, they are going straight to his voice mail", Jimin said. 

"Aigoo, don't worry Jimin-ah, Hyung might be busy with something, he will surely call you once he is free, he cares about you as much as you do", Jackson said trying to calm the younger, but in reality, he himself was worried about the later.

 "Jimin I got to go, do something, would you be okay going back to the dorm alone", he said earning a glare from the younger. 

"Aish Hyung, I am not a child who can't go out alone, I'll be fine just go", Jimin huffed making the latter chuckle. "Okay, "Adult Jimin" see you in the dorm he said and went out.

Jackson and Jihyun were best friends in the school, Jackson moved to Busan, to learn singing while Jihyun stayed in Seoul and joined a Mafia business.

 It was just a pure coincidence that Jackson also joined a mafia gang, but it was a rival of Jihyun mafia, but that didn't affect the friendship of the two, but they became more careful now. They didn't want both of their gangs to get the wrong idea.

 When Jimin decided to move to Busan to learn dance, he asked for the assistance of Jackson to protect Jimin from the evils of the world, since the younger was just way to naïve for this cruel world. Jackson became a close friend of Jimin and protected the younger like a shadow, even if the younger didn't know about it. 

Now that Park Jihyun hasn't contacted his younger brother for two days, made him worried a little since he knew that not a day passes by when he wouldn't contact his brother and Jimin had no idea of him being in a gang.

 He left Jimin and went out to contact his source in Seoul to investigate about Jihyun but what he found out shook the very surface of earth beneath him. Park Jihyun was found dead in his house this morning, with his throat slit open and his body rotting. A complaint was made by the neighbor of the unavoidable smell radiating from the house and police checked it only to find the dead body of the owner.

 "If it is true, then Jimin might be in danger too", he rushed out of the phone booth to his dorm, only to find that Jimin never made it to there.

_________________________________________________________________

A/N: Double update💃💃💃💃

I bet you didn't see it coming :D :D :D 

I am such a caring Author-nim💁👹😎😎😋