Chapter 30

Xander's Pov

Exiting the dressing rooms and heading to find my angel I smirk to myself as I think of what would've taken place if she came to the dressing room with me. Lately I've been having a deep urg for her. I need to make sweet love to her beautiful body. Entering the main lobby of the store, I see my angel talking to Leo. He said he wanted to meet her earlier but I didn't expect it to be so soon. "Hello Leo. I didn't expect to see you here today".

"Well you know I wanted to come and meet the love of your life. You're so protective of her all the guys should meet their First Lady." We both hear giggle and turn our heads to find the source. It was my angel. "What's so funny kitten?" She shakes her head and tries to quiet herself. "I'm sorry it's just, he a said First Lady as if it's someone like "highly important". I am nothing of a such in anywhere in the world and I would like to keep it that way."

"Well I don't know how possible that will be when I marry you love. Everyone will know and I want them to because you belong to me." I stand her up, wrapping my arms around her waist. "Umm I'm still here guys". Ugh. He always did ruin the moment. "Sorry Leo. We didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." My angel quickly leaves my arms. "Well Xander. I think it's time I get going. I'll see you tomorrow at noon for the meeting". I nod my head as he leaves the store. I feel a tap on my shoulder and look down to see my princess with curious eyes. "What is is love." She hesitates and twiddles her fingers. "Umm. I don't mean to be nosy or anything but what happens tomorrow at noon?" I chuckle and hold her chin in my hand, kissing her cheek. "Love, don't be afraid to ask me about anything in the future. Your my future wife and I will never hide things from you."

"Ok. Now where shall we go next?" She doesn't know this but I'm taking her out somewhere special tonight for dinner tonight. "Let's go home love. I have a surprise for you tonight.". Taking her hand we head to the car and shortly are on our way home. "Xander what's the surprise I'm too excited!" I laugh at my angel's excitement. "Now love if I told you it wouldn't be a surprise would it?. But I will say it's something you've always wanted to do." She stares off as if trying to figure it out. She will be absolutely clueless. Arriving home we both head upstairs to get ready. I told her to dress formal tonight and I know she will look stunning because she always does.

After taking a nice long and hot shower I called my pilot, Alex to arrive with my private jet within 30 minutes. My private jet stays in an open field I own about 20 minutes from my home. Alex and the rest of my airline crew make it their personal business to keep my jet top shape. Whenever it needs repairs which rarely ever happens, they handle it all. I pay them well so I wouldn't expect anything less. Alex is always on call because sometimes I have emergency business meetings in other states or countries so he's prepared. My princess has never been on a plane before so I know it will be a little nerve racking for her but I will be by her side the whole time, holding her close.

Putting on a nice suit I look at the clock to check to time which reads 6:30 and I made reservations for us at 8:30 so we should be leaving anytime now. I go to my angel's dressing room to find her in a gorgeous white 2 piece evening gown.

Her hair is pulled back but those few beautiful strands of hair remain around her face

Her hair is pulled back but those few beautiful strands of hair remain around her face. She wears matching white shoes and I realized she wasn't wearing any jewelry. That's another thing I love, she's naturally beautiful and doesn't feel the need to drown herself in diamonds like the women I used to know. Approaching her, I give her a gentle kiss on the lips and she kisses back. "You look absolutely ravishing I might forget about the surprise." She smiles and let's out a laugh.

"Xander, be a good boy and I'll reward you later, I promise. Now let's get to that surprise!" She kisses my cheek and grabs my hand until she stops. "Wait. Where is the surprise?" I laugh at her confused expression and take here hand, guiding her outside and into my car. "Angel, I'm going to blindfold you so you won't see a thing ok?" She nods her head excitedly, bouncing up and down in the passenger seat. I tie the blindfolded on her and check to make sure she can't see.
After driving 20 minutes to the open field, I jump out the car and open her door for her and guide her in the direction of the plane with a hand on her back and another hold her's. Once we are in front of the luxurious plane I take off her blindfold and watch her beyond shocked expression. I saw tears of joy in her eyes and chuckled.

"H-how d-did t-this

"H-how d-did t-this....wha...wow...oh my goodness Xander. Your plane is beyond stunning, it's so big and beautiful there are no words to describe it." I take her hand and we walk to the entry of the plane. Walking inside was even more beautiful.

I see Alex coming up to us and I shake his hand

I see Alex coming up to us and I shake his hand. "Alex, this is Natalie. Now I expect the rest of the crew to treat her with respect so you're in charge of them on that". He nods his head and shakes hands with her. "It's so good to meet you Mrs. Moretti, you're a very beautiful woman."

"Thank you Alex, but I'm not a M-"

"And we thank you Alex, I trust we will arrive at Seattle shortly" I cut her off. I want people to know she is already considered my wife and I would like her to have my last name. "Yes sir we will arrive in approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes". I nod and thank him before he goes to the cockpit to take us into the air.
"Xander, thank you so much for doing this. This is more than anything I could ever dream of. I love you". She kisses my lips and we sit on the couch and buckle in for lift off. I hold her close to me. "I love you to angel". I stroke her hair as she falls asleep for the long ride.