70. Home

Namjoon sighed

Namjoon sighed. Just this afternoon during lunch, he had personally witnessed the thickest tension in the history of mankind. He had mentioned Taehyung's name as a reminder that the Helian prince was now an enemy and possibly bringing him back to the team was not the first priority.

The result? Yoongi literally breathing out fire through his nose and burning his meal, along with the tablecloth.

Jungkook just smiled crookedly and clasped his hands together. What followed was the angel's flat voice saying — "So, why was Miss Ashleya on deck?"

So, even though Namjoon wasn't the caring club leader that Jimin was, he took the initiative to call on a meeting. Now he was in his room, sitting on his bed cross-legged as he waited for the other members.

Namjoon crossed his arms, both anticipating and dreading the club meeting that was coming. Next to him was a very giddy Jimin who was practically vibrating on his bed.

"You look excited," Namjoon chuckled and smiled fondly at Jimin.

Jimin smiled back, his eyes turning into two crescents. He released a string of giggles that made Namjoon close his eyes, heart warming at the sound. Ah, why does he have to be so cute all the time?

"Sorry, Joonie, it's just...," Jimin trailed off his, expression turning solemn as he started rubbing his own arms. It took a few seconds for him to respond. "Since we won't be able to have these meetings that much in the future... I'd figure that I should enjoy each one, you know?"

Namjoon didn't really know what to say to that. He was silent as Jimin continued to rub his arms, sorrow dripping from his eyes. The earth gem bearer thought about it, how becoming Kings would give them less time to spend with each other. The club had become such a foundation for him that he couldn't imagine what it would be like without it.

But just like every story, there had to be an end. Namjoon didn't want an ending, all he sought for were new beginnings.

Before Namjoon could remind Jimin that he and the others would make sure that the club would always find a way to meet, the door swung open with a loud slam.

Yoongi stood at the doorway, an evident frown on his face as he cradled Holly in his arms, the little dragon purring at the contact. Jungkook was standing behind him, an obviously fake smile on his face. Namjoon was still getting used to the sight of the angel without wings. The two took some chairs and sat quietly.

Namjoon looked at Jimin, who nodded back at him. The thunder gem bearer clapped loudly and grinned. "Alright! So in today's meeting, we'll be doing a word relay!"