Chapter 11: Pain..

Jaerim's P.O.V.

“Thank you for driving me home, Lay.” I said, as we both got down from his car. He said, he like to see where I live so he insist of taking me home. *sigh* I didn't know Lay could be this persistent, huh?

“Your apartment is not bad. It's enough for you alone.” He said, looking at the apartment. (A/N:Take note, they're still outside the apartment so Lay is referring to the outside appearance of the apartment. Hehe! XP)

I nodded, biting my lower lip as I tried to think what should I respond to him.

“Well, I'm off now. Make sure to come to my friend's house party this Friday, okay? I'll be expecting you.” He said, smiling at me before he walk toward his car but I grabbed his wrist, making him stopped walking and turned to me, with that innocent face of him.

“Ahh. I have a part-time job on Friday so I can't make it. I'm sorry. Plus I didn't know what a house party is.” I said, sounding like a total noob.

“Jaerim, just this once. Have fun. You're a teenager, don't pressure yourself with all your works. Okay? And to tell you, it's a night club in a house. You understand? So please. Come!” Lay pleaded.

I gulped this saliva stuck on my troat, thinking of what should I say to Lay. *sigh* Seriously? Why is Lay so irresistible and so damn inviting? He's making me fall for him. Aigoo, what should I do? What should I say to him? Ahh! This is driving me crazy!

“Jaerim. Are you going to come? And I'll be there with you. So is Kai, and maybe Sophie as well. Don't worry. I'll never let you be alone there. I promise that to you.” He said, with that inviting tone in his sweet voice then he lean his face close to mine, ruffling my hair. ARGH! LAY! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!

“Ahh, maybe I should—“

“So, it's a YES! I'll pick you up 8:30 pm on Friday. Make sure to wear something sexy but not that exposing, okay? Just enough.” He said as cutted me off, smiling brightly then waved at me before he got inside his car. I waved at him as well as I watched him and his car disappeared in front of my naked eyes.

A heavy sigh escaped my lips before I entered my apartment. Oh, Lay.. Am I really this in love with you? That I can't seem to speak for what I really wanted.. Gosh.. Love sure controls a person's mind and body, huh?

*The next morning in school*

I was walking along the hallway when I saw Kai walking the opposite direction of where am I going. I lifted my hand, ready to wave at him but he looked at the other way and didn't notice me. I think? It's impossible he ignored me, right? I'm sure he just didn't notice. That's all.

As I entered the classroom, the girls inside stopped whatever they're doing and shifted their attention to me, with their eyes flaming in fury. Hm? Why are they looking at me like that?

I just ignored they're glares and walked toward my seat then placed my bag on it. I was about to sit when I felt someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and the girl who tapped my shoulder just swiftly yanked my hair. Then two girls beside her walked toward me and pinned me on the wall. I tried fighting back but how can I fight?.. They're a lot and I'm just one. My body can't move and even my voice  can't scream due to the pain I'm feeling right now. I just closed my eyes and let them do whatever they want to do to me.

As time passes by, I felt I was surrounded by a lot of girls now. And I heard random bad words coming my way, echoing in mind.

“YOU FILTHY SLUT! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF! SOPHIE'S HERE NOW SO THERE'S NO PLACE FOR YOU IN KAI'S LIFE ANYMORE. SECONDLY, I FUCKING COULDN'T BELIEVE YOU! AFTER SEDUCING KAI, YOU'RE SEDUCING LAY NOW!! GOSH! ARE YOU REALLY THAT DESPERATE, HUH?” Said the girl whose yanking my hair angrily.

After hearing those words, I couldn't help my tears to fall. It really hurts, hearing those hurtful words. Knowing none of them is TRUE! I'M NOT HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH KAI! I DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT ROASTED GUY! AND I'M NOT A SLUT!!! I wanted to shout, but I can't.. Because of the pain I'm feeling right now. It's repeating again, like how I was bullied in middle school. I thought it was already over but I guess, I was wrong.. It's happening all over again!

I just closed my eyes shut, not wanting to see what they're about to do.

Just as expected, the two girls who pinned my on the wall threw me on the floor harshly. My back hit the hard floor which made me groaned in fucking pain. I felt them hitting me with their hands, and kicking me with their feet. I can't.. I can't endure this no more. But, I can't fight back as well.. Why am I such a weakling? Tears continued to fall and fall, until I felt my eyes aching as if any moment it'll run out of tears.

“REMEMBER THIS, BULLSHIT! KAI'S NO LONGER ON YOUR SIDE NOW. HE JUST USED YOU! SO, DON'T EVER THINK HE'LL COME SAVE YOU WHEN HE SEES YOU LIKE THIS! YOU'RE NOTHING TO HIM NOW!!” Another voice of a girl said, kicking me one last time on my stomach then she threw something light on my face that doesn't hurt at all. “TAKE A LOOK AT THAT PHOTOS, BULLSHIT! THAT SHOWS HOW SLUTTY YOU ARE!” She continued, then I felt their footsteps exiting the room one by one. Photos? What photos? Who took the photos?

As I heard no more footsteps, I slowly opened my aching eye and slowly took the photos beside me.. I looked at it closely and saw the picture that it was Lay and me last night, were he drive me home, with our faces just closed to each then his hand placed on my head. The photo was captured a little far so it looks like.... We're kissing.. And maybe that's why they said those hurtful words to me..

Plus the fact that Sophie arrived. Everybody think I'm a real slut now! *sobs*. I feel so dirty now because of rumours going on. *sobs*

I just stayed lying on the cold hard floor, clenching the photos weakly on my hand and felt the sunlight rays coming from the window on my face. They didn't do anything to my face. They just hit and kicked my whole body.

I felt something or should I say someone.. blocked the sunlight on my face. I slowly opened my aching eyes and saw a tanned, tall guy standing in front of me.

“Kai?” I said weakly, tears escaping my eyes again.

“I'm sorry.. for making everything worse.” That guy said with his voice full of insincerity then left me alone in the classroom, in fucking pain. Kai.. I can't understand everything.. What's happening?

•••••••••••••••••••••

Update! Update! Hihi! ^^ Since it's my birthday today, I'm inspired to write this one. :D I hope you liked this one even if it's a little brutal or whatever. Please continue to support my fic please. Vote and Comment, okay? Loads of Love!

•×LuHainne