How did I became an EXO fan?

Hi, guys! Sorry but this isn't an update. I just want you guys to know how I became a fan of the-very-very-hot-and-cute-EXO!

Since it's my birthday today, yeah! You read it, right! It's my birthday today so I want to be happy. :DD It's okay if you don't read this, I just wanted to write how I became an EXO fan! XD Haha.

Okay.. Here it goes:

I became a K-pop fan back in 2011, Perfection era (Super Junior-M) then after I became an ELF, I got updated to all artist in SMent and when I heard there's a rookie group debuting— which is EXO, obviously.

Since EXO is divided into two, I focused in EXO-K more since they're the ones whose active in Korea, so yeah.

When EXO finally debuted with their song <MAMA>, I found it funny and weird though (Sorry about that. -____-) because of their concept, wearing robes and having supernatural powers. I think it's a little childish. (Sorry again, but I love them now! ♥♥♥) 

And after that, <HISTORY> comes out and when I saw the MV, I found it cool and normal. Haha! XD Suho and Kai caught my attention that time but I wasn't that dedicated to them like now. I even teased Sehun when I saw him in that MV.. “Gosh, looks like he's gonna break sooner. He's so skinny.” (Sorry again. XD)

In 2012, they didn't do a comeback, so I became a VIP that time since I was amazed in BigBang because of their songs <BLUE>, <BAD BOY> and <FANTASTIC BABY>.

When 2013 comes, I heard EXO will do a comeback so I waited for it. When I saw the teaser of their photos, I thought they'll do a school concept because of the teaser with their photos like graduation pics and when I saw a glimpse of their live performance in M! Countdown, I was surprised. Literally. I even asked myself “What's the wolf concept all about? I thought it's school concept?” So, I decided not to continue watching the live performance anymore. XD Haha.

Days passed, I watch the <WOLF> MV, and OH MY GLOVE! Kris is so handsome! I even thought he's name is Tao because Tao is the most popular EXO-M members back then in our school and they said ‘Tao’ is the most handsome in EXO-M so I called Kris, Tao before and when I researched more about them, I found out that Kris and Tao is different. Yeah. Haha! I'm such a noob then after that I decided to watch their first live performance of <WOLF> in M! Countdown. (The live performance I didn't finish watching days ago. XD)

And as I watched it! I HAVE TO ADMIT! MY OVARIES EXPLODED! XD HAHA! NOT JUST MY OVARIES, BUT MY ENTIRE REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM JUST EXPLODED! HAHA! XD OH GEEZ.. I'M SOOOOORRRYYY!

AND AFTER I FINISHED WATCHING THAT PERFORMANCE, THAT'S THE TIME I FIRST FELL IN LOVE WITH MY ULTIMATE BIAS NAMED LUHAN! MY DEER! HAHA! OKAY. THAT'S ALL.

For those who read it. Thanks, guys! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! XD And for those who didn't, thank you as well. X) I STILL LOVE YOU GUYS. PLEASE DON'T BE MAD AT ME FOR WHAT I SAID TO EXO BEFORE. THAT WAS BEFORE, WHEN I'M STILL NOT A FAN. I LOVE THEM NOW,I REALLY DO! SO MUCH! HIHIHI! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Okay, that's it for now. Bye! Happy Birthday To me! XP Haha!

•×LuHainne