Chapter 8: First Lessons

That's Cynthia, played by my love Verabambi. Go follow her on Instagram! @Verabambilive

----

Shaee shows me to my room, then heads to her room after wishing me a goodnight. I open the door to my room and look inside. A plain bed with white blankets and pillows, white walls and a black dresser. There was a black rug on the ground under the bed. A window shined moonlight in and only then did I realize how late it was. I look around the room once more, trying to find something that would indicate what time it was. A clock was hanging on the wall to my right. 6:30am. I sigh, then slowly walk towards the bed. I lay down and curl up, then begin to cry.

This trip was suppose to give me happiness. I just wanted to be free from my parents strict words and lifestyle. But instead, I signed a blood contract that would forever label me a criminal and danger to society. I'll never be able to go in public and enjoy myself again.
I never meant for it to go this far. Now I wish for nothing but my mothers words telling me to do better.
Soon my sobs turn to silence and my eyes close for the night.

---

Someone is shaking me, "g..u..." Now they're talking. "GET UP!" Now, they're shouting. My eyes snap open and I sit up, Cynthia is sitting on my bed; an impatient look on her face. "I thought you'd sleep forever, child. Get dressed, we have work to do. You start your first lessons today." She leaves the room, leaving me sitting there in confusion.

'Lessons?' I climb off the bed and frown, 'what is she talking about?'
I open the dresser and see it's filled with clothes, all in my size. I gulp, then grab some black skinny jeans and a hoodie then a white sports bra and black girl boxer underwear

I quickly change into those and leaving my old clothes in the corner of the room. Then head to the door. I open it and find Cynthia leaning against the wall, flirting with a man who has his eyes closed.

I avert my eyes to the ground and clear my throat. The mans eyes open and he glares down at me, then walks away. His hands go into his pocket as he walks and he seems to be walking funny. I tilt my head, then look at Cynthia.

She has a smirk on her face, "What would you like to train with first? Weapons, seduction, hacking or physical."

I blink, she stares. "W-what is s-seduction...?" I gulp.

She starts to laugh and my face flushes. "My my.. You are so innocent." She walks in front of me, her heels clicking. "I'm going to have fun turning you into a weapon." Her hand rests on my cheek and she smiles. "Seduction is a way of getting what you want. Men are so easily persuaded. They can handle knives across their body. But a women's body across theirs?" Her hand trails down to my chin and she grips it tightly. "They turn to little gossiping girls, spilling everything they know just for a taste." She smiles sweetly, flashing her perfect white teeth.

I gulp, "A-a taste?"

She nods, "I'm going to teach you something now Hun. Men want you for nothing more than your body. So that's exactly what you're going to give them. In return, you get their secrets."

I stare at the ground, "what do you mean by physical?"

She hums, then smiles. "Follow me." She begins to walk down the hallway. I groan, then follow her. Again with the halls. "By physical I mean your strength. Lorenzo wants to one day have you running your own thing. To not rely on anyone else. So that means you need to be a lot stronger, a lot deadlier. A lot.. More grown up." She glances down at my nearly flat chest. "Don't worry though, you'll get all of that here. I'll teach you everything." We stop in front of a set of double doors. They are both see through. Inside the doors is a gym. It's empty. "I had  Lorenzo leave it empty for today, to have you train in private."

I slowly nod and we enter the gym. "What am I suppose to do?" I look around, there were punching bags handing from the ceilings. Treadmills, and weight lifting stations. There were ellipticals, a little bit of everything.

She walks in, "You are going to be working with him." Somehow I failed to notice the giant man standing in the middle of the room, surrounded by mats. "He is going to be teaching you hand to hand combat."

--

15 minutes later I'm on the ground again, after being thrown down by the man. I found out his name is David and he has a wife and kids, and his muscles are a lot bigger than they look. 

David sticks his hand out for me to grab but I stay on the ground with my eyes closed. "I-I can't.." I whimper.
He grips my arms and pulls me up. 

He shakes his head, "get back into position." He stares down at me.

I spread my knees and my feet. I hold my hands up and bundle my fingers together. "No. Do not put your thumb under your fingers. I have told you this countless times!" He glares, and I set my thumb outside of the my fingers.

All of a sudden he drops and kicks his leg across mine, causing me to fall back again and hit the Mat. "You need to learn balance! Up! Get up!" I slowly stand back up and get back into position. "Crouch a bit. You will never have balance standing up so straight."
I crouch down a little bit, then look up at him for approval. He nods. "Okay, next. Cross your arms. Your right in front of the left." I cross my arms, "now hold them up. In front of your face, never leave it open." I put them in front of my face. "Block." He gets into a fight stance and then sends a punch my way. I scream and instantly drop position and step backwards.

He glares, "Again. Don't back away."

I get back into my stance, as he does. He sends another punch and I move my left arm to block it. He nods in approval, "good." Once again, he drops and kicks my legs out from under me. This time, I land on my head. "Shit."
I groan, my eyes roll back and the world goes black.

---
Yeah. I had no motivation to post this,so if it's worse than usual. Sorry.
-PT.
(1133 words.)