Author's Note

Copyright 2018 by Stephanie Sebastian

This book may NOT be reproduced in any way or in any other language.

I know it's boring for you guys to read this same warning from the authors in Wattpad but you need to understand this.

This book is fictional and solely based on my imagination. I DO NOT AND WILL NOT APPRECIATE MY WORK BEING COPIED. I have already come across a couple of books that did it. Thanks to some reader friends in Wattpad, I managed to contact the writers. Copied meaning not the idea or storyline. This is word to word and sentence to sentence copying. It is NOT a good thing to do and I will take action on those who do it.

I always thought it was unnecessary to warn readers about copying and I myself found it kinda annoying to read the warning in the beginning of Wattpad books. Well, only now I understand why authors do it. I mean one can only understand these things when they are at the receiving end right? Yeah. So a big NO NO to copying and stealing plots.

I don't own any pictures though, they belong to Google or whoever actually owns them.

And Finally,

Those who are rereading (rr), please refrain from giving out any spoilers. Not cool guys. It's not fun for the first time readers at all. Let the first time readers read the story without knowing what's gonna happen next. Don't spoil their reading experience please. Thank you.