Reverse It

"How long has this been here?"
"Like I said. As long as Aly has been."
"Why didn't you put it somewhere I would notice?"
"I unplugged your mouse. I would assume you would notice it wasn't working."
"I don't use my mouse! My screens are touchable."
"What's on it?"
"HYDRA secrets, there is a lot, in my hopes maybe all of them." I start laughing, "HYDRA has so many secrets the secrets have secrets." Sounds slightly like Fury.
"Why are you laughing?"
"You sound like you're talking about Fury."
The corner of Starks mouth tugs upwards. My back turns towards him, my head goes to Aly. She's still on a hospital bed and I haven't gone to see her yet. "James, Steve, follow me."

They follow, not bothering to ask where we are going, when we round the corner to her room I can hear her talking with someone "it's cool that there's another kid here. Not some old person."
"Yah, but technically I'm eighteen. Older than you are."
Whoever she's speaking with is male, estimated to be about 17 due to their voice and word play. Maybe a crush?

Leaning on the doorjamb with the other two behind me Aly stares at me "Mom."
"Eighteen? I thought it was 17."
She chews her lip and glances to the boy "I had a birthday since you left."

Humming I move into the room. "How long have you known you're older than what you appear?"
"Always have."
"And yet you let me treat you like a seven year old."

He back straightens and the boy glances between us "yes."

Giving her a slight smile I bow my head. "Thank you. It made me feel like a real mother, even though it was a short while."

She glances at Steve and James "uh, you two know Peter."

Turning my head to them I see the set jaws and the judging expressions. "Peter is it?" he nods slightly "how did you meet my daughter?"
"Uh, I uh," he blinks then gulps "well, I was looking for Mr. Stark in his lab but found her instead."
"What was she doing?"
"Uh, she was hacking H-" my daughter shakes her head slightly "something. FRIDAY was telling her not to though." He glances at Aly again.
"HYDRA?"
His eyes hit the floor, Aly purses her lips.

"I'm sorry mom."
"so far I do not see the reason you are apologising for. I don't think you did anything wrong."
"I hacked them."
"HYDRA deserves to be hacked and found out. Its fine."

A small tear escapes her eye, Peter gulps. He knows what she means. "Not HYDRA. Peter distracted me before I could. I mean the Avengers."

"Aly all you have to do is as the team something. I highly doubt you would have to hack them to find anything out."

The tears start to fall faster, Peter holds her hand. "I wasn't here when I hacked them mom. I was there. 'Yes Silver death?, Sargent Barnes is currently with the other Avengers' it wasn't FRIDAY telling you where Steve was. It was me."
"I know my dear. A robot wouldn't have stopped the music when that girl pulled my hair. The memory is fuzzy but you let me yell for Sam then restarted it."

She looks at me and I glance back to the boys, who both have a look of pain on their faces, both with their mouths slightly open. "You're not mad?"

Oh my dear. "Of course not, if you hadn't I would have never have gotten you back. Of course I was surprised when I put two and two together because I thought HYDRA wouldn't have made you do things like that but, I'm not mad at you. I could never be mad at you."

My legs are just barely touching the side of the bed she's laying in, Peter is watching me wearily, and the tears are still going. Placing my rear end on the bed I lean towards her, "Aly my sweet girl, I don't care what you have done, you have a caring heart. A lot like your Fathers, and like Steve's. You grew up in a horrible place like I did and yet you have been able to find happiness with the people you were told and re-told are you enemies." reaching over I touch her shoulder. "It doesn't matter what you've done in the past. As long as you continue on the road you are on now- the one that helps others- you will never have to worry about me or anyone here being mad at you for the past."