Part 17

Note: Sorry I wanted to have these chapters up like five days ago, life's been pretty hectic but I really hope you enjoy, and I hope your all having a wonderful week <3

________

"What. Where you one of the bastards who left my father?" Yoongi sneered, tried to sound aggressive, but failing miserably as his own tiredness revealed itself through his tone.

Sanha was about to speak when Taehyung cut in, "Hey! We're not doing this right now. Once we can get help and we know Hobi hyung is going to be okay, than you guys can fight it out all you want." His voice was defiant, something that Yoongi learned he used when the boy needed his position respected.

"Tae, is this it?" Jungkook asked from the wheel, pointing forwards towards an army's base that looked, quite honestly like it had been bombed mercifully, "Yeah, that's it."

"Geez, the south really got hit hard..." Jiwoo echoed from the front seat, before Jimin's eyes grew wide, "Jungkook! They're going to shoot at the car and we don't even have a front window."

"What do you mean we're on their-oh wait. Dammit that's right the car's in camouflage mode." The boy brought the car to a jerk filled stop, turning towards Taehyung, "Can you-"

The older smiled, "Yeah," He opened his passenger door, "I'll go on ahead and tell them who we are, stay here and wait for my signal." Jungkook nodded watching as Taehyung ran the last few yards remaining between them and the base.

Yoongi sighed, frustrated, desperate "Please. Please can we hurry?"

Jimin put a comforting hand on the olders knee, "We are hyung, he's going to be okay." However at the end of his sentence, his eyes flickered towards Hoseok, an uneasiness filling them.

"We're clear!" Jungkook exclaimed, excitedly from the front as the car jerked to a start again, they were at the bases gate in seconds, not a moment after the gates opened and a medical team came running out, Taehyung not far behind as Yoongi wasted no time in swinging his door open, hesitatingly giving up Hoseok's limp form to the strangers in medical gear who laid him on a stretcher. Yoongi started to follow them, only to be stopped by Taehyung, "Hyung, I don't think you're going to want to be in that room while they're taking care of him." His eyes were hard.

But Yoongi wasn't about to leave him again, "No. I'm going."

Taehyungs hand latched onto Yoongi's forearm, holding him back, "Those are orders hyung. Let them stitch him up. I know how these things go, you're not going to want to see him like that."

There was an awful taste in Yoongi's mouth as disgust welled in his stomach, he didn't care how bad Hoseok's wounds were, or how much the situation itself already tore his heart into pieces, because Hoseok was alive and that's all he needed. That's all Yoongi needed. But this time Jimin's hand held onto his shoulder with another hard look in his eyes before Taehyung started speaking again, this time, to the whole group who was now conjugated outside the car, "Alright so, I had to make a deal because we have northern prisoners and we're driving a northern vehicle, they can't trust us right away but they agreed to help Hoseok and allow one of us too look after him when they're finished."

"Wait...so we're just supposed to sit here by the gate? Twirl our thumbs all night? I thought the south was supposed to be a paradise?!" Seungmin retorted.

Taehyung sighed, frustrated, "Look, there defenses are low, they've taken multiple hard hits from the north and we show up with prisoners and a wounded lieutenant, they're just trying to protect themselves." Jungkook who was next to him shined pointed eyes towards the former prisoners, "And besides, we still don't know if we can even trust you."