-- 04 --

👉 COMFORT👈

-- 4 --

The bright light from the sun hits the sides of your cheek from a distant. A slit from the curtains lets the heat and lights from the sun shines at the glossy face that you're working on a porcelain statue, carefully sculpting out the the details of the beautiful lady figure.

Memories and flashbacks from the past few days you've had had with Jungkook brought smiles on your face. Having to listen to him and be a part of him was tiring, but the experience of being by his side was something you'll never regret having. It was both ups and down for you. First, he'll be rude and then second, he'll be all shy and polite. Thoroughly thinking, you'd be called a lier of you say that you aren't feeling any liking for the said maknae. Damn. He's too adorable to be resisted.

With a cheesy smile on your lips and a few humming melodies that you're mustering, you became so absorbed on your work of art that you didn't noticed the woman that has dark wavy hair with two raised brows while staring at you is now standing right next to you. Scrutinizing every hand movements in detail that you make.

A small voice coughed followed by a loud cackling of heels startling you. The woman cock her head towards you as she rolled her eyes at you who's startled by her presence.

She's one of your clossest friend, Yoomi. A stylist that works at the same company which is BigHit. She is BTS' personal stylist. Well, it was pretty obvious on how the woman wore clothes and how she stares at you from head to toe with an annoyed look.

"Yah, Yoomi! What the heck!" You nearly shouted clutching your chest, "Why do you have to do that!?"

Ignoring your words, Yoomi looked coldly at you and said, "What have you been upto, Y/N?" Her eyes scanned your for the nth time. "And what's with the flashy outfit today? Are you trying to impress someone?"

You instantly stiffened at that. Your cheeks burning, finding words to say but couldn't. You peered your eyes away from Yoomi who was shooking her head.

"Hannah told me that you've not been answering her calls and you've been spending a lot of time with the Maknae"

Oh damn! You had your face suddenly turning pale at what she said. Hearing it from her made you tensed for a bit. That was the last thing you wanted... Yoomi to know about you and your little adventures with Jungkook. The girl would definitely scold you and you know that.

You bit on your lower lip as you bluntly told her the reason why you've been hanging with Jungkook. "He was upset with her breakup. I am just helping him to get over it. That's all."

Yoomi shook her head in disapproval, "You're gonna get yourself in trouble if anyone knows. What have you been thinkin–"

Her supposedly scolding was dropped into a halt as Hannah who had just come down from the office, interrupted your conversation, "We need to go up. PD-nim wants to speak to us." She informed.

You gulped as you widened your eyes with fear evident in them. The two girls looked at you as you came into a halt and nervously bit your lip. Did the PD-nim came to know about you and Jungkook. Well, if that's the case then, that's not gonna be pleasant. You looked at your two friends who's next to you and whispered, "What am I gonna do?"

Seeing their best friend worried, both of them immediately turned concerned. Eyes softening at your horrified figure.

Yoomi being the most mature one patted your back and said, "Don't worry! No body knows yet. I'm sure it's gonna be something else."