23.We like her...

"Dad please tell mom to allow me to go to office today please" , requested Ananya to her dad.

"Your mom is right beta today Hitesh and his wife is coming to see you and you want to go to office , no" told Annaya dad to her.

Dad it is really important for me to go today as it is March ending so more work is there at office and it is only a week of my articleship so please let me go , I promise I will be back by lunch said Ananya to her dad by giving her best puppy dog face.

"You are so intelligent Ananya you know that I can't resist your this  face so you always make it when you want me to accept your request said Mr. Mehta to Ananya.

So it means I can go to office right?

Yes baby you can go but you have to come as soon as possible ok.

Yes dad with that Ananya hugged her father and ran away to her room for getting ready for office.

You have made your daughters sit on your head , they very well know your weakness so they use it against you and make you do what they want said Mrs. Mehta to her husband.

Mr.mehta gave his wife smile and went to do the work assigned to him.

Ananya wore a long Blue and brown kurti with high hills and kept her hair open. She did a minimal makeup and went down to living room .

She got ready and went to office after bedding bye to her mom and dad

It is already 10 so Mr. Mehta went to receive Mr.jain and his wife from airport as there flight was going to land at 11.

Mr. Jain and his wife took there luggage and went to exit there they saw Mr. Mehta already waiting for them. Both the man hugged each other and the driver took there luggage. They settled in car and resumed there journey to Ananya's place. It was a fun ride to back home as both the man were busy chit chatting.

They reached home and saw Ananya's mom already waiting for them at the entrance. Both the ladies hugged each other and went to the living room. They all settled in living room and Simran came with water for them. She touched feet of both parents and took there blessings.

She is Simran my younger daughter said Mr. Mehta.

"Where is Ananya is she getting ready"? asked Mrs.jain.

Actually as you know it is March ending so C.A have lot of work So she went to office she will come back by lunch informed Mr. Mehta to Armaan's parents.

It's ok we understand work comes first and we are here only for 2 days so no issues said Mr. Jain with a smile.

You both freshen up and then we can talk , said Mr. Mehta.

Ya we will do that but before that bhabhi ji take this. Mrs. Jain gave 2 box of sweets to Mrs. Mehta.

What was the need for this told Mrs.mehta to Mrs .jain.