Chapter 2

Y/n pov

We had to climb the green crates for me and John it was easy we were about to continue when I heard Sam say," A little help?" John kept going I sighed," Here I'll help!" Sam smiled as I helped him and the rest of the team get through.

When we get there we were last to get there. When Sam got there Sam said to John," Hey thanks for nothing!" He punched John he fell to the floor I wasn't angry at Sam because he needed that he'll think about it and it'll kick in and boom he'll be a leader it's in him it just needs to be set free and grow.

Kelly had spit on his face and left him on the floor I smirked to myself and said," Hey John nice flood huh?" He looked confused I said," What I mean is you feel the flood of guilt right?" He was about to talk but I continued," Then you should think about it and will grow from this?"

I held out a hand to help and said," So come on stop laying on that floor get up think and learn." He grabbed my hand and I pulled him up," I'll be in the mess with the others waiting for you!" I quickly and without a sound left.

Timeskip

John walked over to us Kelly got up," Get out of here." Me and Sam said," Kelly-" then we had tiny argument then forgave John even promised to not do that again. Kelly looked at me and said," What's the secret. How did you do this?" She pointed at a confused John I smirked," Never underestimate the power of words."

She stared at me then stopped and we each ate a cracker better than nothing that's true. Sam then said," I need to know your secret then Oh great Y/n." We all started laughing until we calmed down. I smiled and in a deep voice said," Of course Mr. Sam all you need to do is read books and learn and make that small brain grow."

Sam said," Great thanks." He froze then said angry," Hey!" We started laughing again some of the others that other heard started giggling. I smiled Sam just sighed and laughed with us. I didn't notice John looking at me smiling.

Timeskip two years

I heard the higher ups had heard about what happened during that lunch I of course hacked into the camera footage the doctor was laughing the Chief I think was just trying to not laugh. I did get found out but it was totally worth it to see that. I think I did catch her attention with the stunt with my stealth and hacking skills.

We were flying somewhere I started listening to the Chief now more then before. I summed it up in my head we each get a piece of a map to the area below us then dropped off separately and finally last trainee get's left behind and it's a long walk back home. The last thing he said was that John or 117 would be dropped off first.

John leaned over and said to us," Sam, Y/N the river." Sam and I both said together," Got it." He then told us to spread the word to the others.

He left and was dropped off I was next I quietly pass it on as I went. I was dropped off with a piece I quickly and quietly got to the river to find John already there. I smiled and walked over and handed him my piece," Here's my piece now the others."

He nodded then asked," What did Doctor Holzy want with you yesterday?" I smiled nervous," Oh just wanted a blood sample for something I guess." I had to guess the one on top of my list is she noticed something like alien in my DNA or genes one or the other.

Then the others started coming Sam was good at owl noises John gave us I believe it was blueberries and Sam made our "mark" on a tree to the place we will remember I decided to help Kelly with the map. Which was fun because I loved puzzles.

Timeskip

We figured out the map had one of peices being bogus but the point was a day's hike. I'm not complaining I mean it could have worse than that. John said to that," Then we better get going ." We started our adventure only me to hear something and John too because we both did the signal to freeze.

Mini Timeskip

We had made a plan to that ship and was based off of wolves and what we learned during class. It was a success John was trying to get it in Auto Pilot since they can't fly ships well some alien ships for me is a yes or maybe human ships I don't know yet. I sat next to John he stopped and looked at me.

I decided to help I took his hand and lead them to where to go. He looked at me I smiled," You looked like you needed some help." He had a dust of pink on his cheeks I giggled at how cute he looks it only made blush darker.

We then got the Auto Pilot working and heading home or base.

Timeskip

I was in a air vent listening to the conversation even though I could get in trouble for this I want to be ready to defend John. What suprised me is when he got a promotion which I was happy for him and to be honest a little jealous only a little. I quickly leave due to the rest probably none my business. I wish I had stayed to keep listening and at the same time glad I didn't.

Timeskip six years later

After the ogmintation all our bodies were different unbreakable material graphed into our bones gene tharape. I didn't remember the experience I was glad to be truthful wonder if I wanted to I wish I knew what I was going to live through next though that would have been nice.

Doctor Holzy said I should have died because there was a mishap but I lived and some of my memories are gone that I have to discover and it was mostly before we were trainees so good luck to me too ever getting it back.

Timeskip

I can't believe how many died and I could have been one of them if I wasn't so lucky to survive and be fine as well. We stood listening to Chief Pedy Office Mandess talk," Duty honor self sacrifice."

He paused for a bit then continued," Death does not diminish these qualities in a soldier we shall remember our died. Honors Attention!" We saluted I never got to say good bye to them at least there in a better place Mandess was quiet for a bit then said," We now comit the bodies of our fallen to space."

I heard the soft boom of the bodies being shot into space today was a sad day for all of us. I watched the capsules with my friends inside float away it hurt it was like losing family because we did.

John was taking this harder then I was he was talking to Mandess I guess wondering what would happen to them I knew already to the Navy where they can help I walked over and put a hand on his shoulder. He looked back at me I smiled the best I could and said," They'll be fine John."

Mandess looked at me raised a eyebrow and asked me with suspicion," Did you hack into the system again?" I shook my head quickly no I do that sometimes to find things so I can help but I knew I had limits." No sir! Just trusting my superiors!" I was being honest I could hide when I'm lieing or not but John can find me out too easy unlike the others untill when I make it easier for them.

I smiled and said," I promise I didn't push into anything I felt like I shouldn't be in or wasn't needed to be in. He looked me in the eyes for a few seconds then nodded," I believe you soldier 118." I felt relief escape me Mandess then said to John," Will you walk with me?"

They left I sighed then Sam came over with the others and he asked," Hey Y/N where's John?" I answered," With Cheif Pedy Officer Mandess at the moment." He then asked," Where'd they go then?" I pointed in the direction he went then started walking that way with my hand now down.

I noticed he wasn't following I looked back and said," Are you coming Sam?" He stared at me then said," Y-yeah coming he then began to follow me to them."

Me: Hello friends the next part will come so yeah!

John: Aurora have you seen Y/N?

Me: Yeah why?

John: Y/N was saying she wanted me for something to see about Sam.

(Aurora laughed)

John (confused): What's so funny?

Me: You'll get to see a old camera footage of the past in the mess.

John: Alright then so where is she?

Me: In her room.

John (nervous): R-Really? Thanks Aurora.

(John walks off)

(Aurora smiling walks away too waving bye)