Chapter 16: New Girl

{CAMILAS POV}

I sat alone in my room, my heart still aches and my eyes are so red and puffed up from crying too much.
I didn't get any sleep last night but that's fine. I'm better off without it anyway.
My emotions are all over the place.
I'm sad...angry..hurt..and very confused.

I thought she liked me back..

I closed my eyes, willing myself not to cry anymore as I laid back on my bed, clenching my fists up angrily.

She led me on. She fucking led me on..
I can't believe her....
Its like everything in my mind goes blank and all I feel is anger.

'Well fuck her. I don't need her anymore.' I thought to myself. Or more like....try to convince myself even though I know she's all I'll ever need.

But I'm allowed to be angry with her right? Right.

I glanced to my side, checking for the time and groaned out softly as it read '7:33 AM'.

I got up slowly and rubbed my eyes, climbing out of bed as I walked sleepily to my bathroom.
After taking a nice shower I smiled to myself, not feeling like shit and sleepy anymore and quickly brushed my teeth  before stepping out of the bathroom, walking to my wardrobe to pick out my outfit.

I wore my usual attire, grabbed my phone and school bag before walking out my room.

Today's movie day with the crew. Great.

I haven't called Shay or anything and I think I might just have to contact her tonight or something. I know its wrong but I need this. I need to do something to forget about....well... her.

I walked downstairs into the kitchen to grab myself a glass of water, gulping it down before peeling myself a banana.
"Morning Mija."

I smiled at my dad who walked in, wearing his suit and reading glasses as he greeted me with a kiss on the forehead.
"Hola papa." I greeted him back, my smile may not be as bright as before but its okay because I'm actually genuinely happy to see my dad.

"Ay dios! Ale did you take my reading glasses." My mom rushes in with a look of panic, relaxing once she sees me as she turns to my dad with a scowl.

"There it is!" She walks to me, kissing my cheek which makes me smile before walking over to my dad, quickly pecking his lips(which still has me cringing because its still weird seeing them like this) as she takes her glasses off his face.
"I thought I bought you your glasses yesterday?" She points out, narrowing her eyes at him.
He chuckles lightly, shrugging his shoulders.
"Yeah I uh. Accidentally stepped on it."

I tuned them out as I stood up, walking over to them as I placed a quick kiss on their cheeks before stumbling out the front door.
I walked over to Sheldon, climbing on before placing the key in, kicking myself off the stand before turning it on, speeding away towards school.

I'm dreading this school day. I just got my heart broken by her and now I have to spend an entire hour listening to her speak in class? Haha yeah, no fucking thank you.

I sighed out as I parked Sheldon, climbing out as I slung my bag over my shoulders.

Its just 7:58 and school doesn't officially start until 8:30, so I take this time to walk around the compound.

The crew hasn't arrived yet, which is probably good.
I still want some time to myself.

My mind is all jumbled up it makes me want to jump off a cliff if I'm being honest.
I walk around the outside of school, mainly because I love the nature and the cool breeze flowing through my hair.