Chapter 20: Pizza Time

{CAMILA'S POV}

"Dinah. Just shut the fuck up already."

We were on our way to the park, where we'd meet up with the crew and—yes, Iris is apart of our 'crew' now.

"What? I'm just saying... I still like you and Ms J together, but you gotta admit. Iris is one fine girl." Dinah says with an approving nod of her head.

I shook my head timidly as I focused on the road, rolling my eyes as my grip on the steering wheel tightened.
"I swear. Maybe you should date Iris if you think she's so hot." I countered, smirking slightly at the idea.

"Psh. No. After what happened with you know who. I'm so not ready for relationships." She scoffed, looking down at her fingers with this distant look in her eyes.

I stayed quiet, knowing that she still has feelings for Normani and I opted for the safer conversation.

".....So... Since you're paying for the pizza-"

"Bitch. You mean, since you're paying? My money is perfectly fine in my pocket thank you very much."

I chuckled at that and hummed quietly as she continued talking about Beyonce and all that jazz.
I'm just glad her mind is off from...Normani.

---

"Okay okay yeah. Just get your ass out." I parked the car, dodging her hit as I stuck my tongue out at her teasingly.
"You just got lucky." She mumbled before climbing out, making me smile at her little pout as she stomped around in her place impatiently.

"Mommy hurry up! Me wanna eat pizza!" She whined out, stifling her laugh as all the people present around us sent weird looks our way.

I hid my face in my hands embarrassingly and bit my tongue to suppress my smile.
"Dinah shut up." I mumbled quietly as we walked together to the restaurant.

"Mommy bad!" She smacked me on the head and I yelped out in shock, glaring at her loud laugh as she ran in front of me, sticking her tongue out as she mouthed the words "got you back".

I shook my head as I followed her in, immediately hit with the smell of crust and salami as it filled the air.
I sighed out and scanned around the small cozy restaurant with my eyes, taking notice that there were only a small amount of people present around, and I smiled at a small family who were sat on a table across the room, laughing with each other.

"There they are." I heard Dinah say and she tugged on my arm, dragging me with her.

"Hey bitches!" She yelled out, waving at the crew.

I winced slightly at that, smiling apologetically to a few people who sent disapproving looks our way.
"Ignore her. She's a bit....you know?" I waved my hands around, indicating to how crazy Dinah can be and chuckled at her glare.

"Hi Camila.." Iris greeted warmly, smiling as she waved us over.
I returned the smile and took my place beside her, smirking at her blush when I reached over to push a loose strand of her hair behind her ear.

I'm just being friendly. So I don't know why Dinah is looking at me like she just saw a purple pig jump around in a bikini.

"What?" I snapped, annoyed at her smirking face.
"Oh nothing..." She smirked and looked away, continuing her conversation with Demi, unfazed by my angry outburst.

"Okay. So uh. Let's order. We can all just put in money to pay for it." Harry said, already pulling out a 10 dollar bill from his wallet and placing it on the table.