Chapter 22: Rose

WARNING. I DID NOT PROOFREAD THIS SHIT.
sorry for any mistakes but im currently in a 'I don't give two fucks' mood so.. 💁 fml

Enjoy.

[CAMILA'S POV]

"Kill me now. Please just do it." I mumbled out tiredly as the stupid alarm clock sounded through the room. "Mija! Time for school!" My mom yelled through my door.

School. Whoever thought it'll be a great idea to have school every 5 day a week and to only rest for 2 days is a prick. If I could... I'll find them and beat them black and blue. Yeah, that'll show them.

I pushed myself up from my oh so comfortable bed, stretching my still tired limbs as a long yawn tumbled out my lips. "Fucking hell." I groaned out.

Last night was interesting in all honesty. I dropped Lauren off to her place, which was an apartment building that looked way too good for my own bearing. So yeah. I dropped her off, called the gang to assure them that my ass was fine, before driving back home and literally collapsing down onto bed. Okay.. Maybe it wasn't all too interesting, but I'm just glad I finally got to punch that shit's face. Lucy... Man the look on her face when she fell.....Ha!

I got up, walked slowly, like a zombie you may say, into the bathroom. After taking my shower, brushing my teeth and wearing my clothes for school, I brushed my hair and decided not to tie it up, smiling as my natural curls fell down my shoulders and gave it a little tussle for that bad girl vibe before grabbing my bag, phone and Sheldon's keys before walking out.

I glanced quickly down at my phone. 7:46 AM

No. I am so not going to school now. Last time I did, I witnessed hell happening right in front of me.

I opted to walk to the kitchen, grabbing a banana before sitting down on a high stool. My dad walked in and smiled at me. "Morning kiddo. Where's your mom?" He asked as he walked to the fridge. Right on cue, my mom walked in. "Good Morning!" She sang and I rolled my eyes playfully.    

"Mmh...breakfast smells delicious sweetie." Dad hums approvingly, licking his lips. Mom and I exchange confused looks and she turns to him. "Uh.. What breakfast?" She questions. My dad nods his head and purses his lips. "Exactly. Start cooking."

I burst out laughing right then and there, high fiving my dad who stands up to place a kiss onto my mom's forehead. "Haha. Very funny." She rolls her eyes.

"I know right? I'm hilarious." Dad laughs out, making me smile amusingly at them.

"Oh aren't you a funny little clown." My mom says sarcastically, rolling her eyes.
Dad doesn't see this and nods his head to himself, grinning brightly. "Yes I'm a funny—wait what? I am not a clown." He frowns.
My mom laughs and kisses his cheek before walking over to our stove, her ingredients already laid out on the kitchen island.

I really want a relationship like my parents. They're always happy with each other and the love they share for each other is great. Hopefully I can find that kind of love someday.

But now... I'm sort of in a 'fuck it' mood when it comes to love...except when it comes to Laur—nope. Nope! I'm not going to say her name.
N—to the fucking—O.

As my mom starts cooking their breakfast, I walk over to grab my box of lucky charms.

After eating my cereal, I placed my banana into my bag, standing up and hugging my parents goodbye before walking out the kitchen and out the house, sighing out contently as a burp escaped my lips. "Boy am I stuffed." I groaned out, smiling.