#2: You and Phil meet in a Hospital waiting room

A/N: Hey so this is my second...chapter? story? And also requests are welcomed so please comment what you would like to see okay cool I hope you enjoyed the last one and hopefully this one too, enjoy  - Courtney :)

Warnings: Injuries (not too serious ones) 

Your P.O.V

When you go for a walk on the beech you dont usually think that within an hour or arrieing at the beach you will be at A & E (aka ER) Avoiding sharp objects is not the most important thing on your mind while walking and feeling the sand squish between your toes but apparently it should be. Your friend had stood on a broken bottle, gashing her foot open. You cant haddle the sight of blood so as she was getting her foot stitched up you went to wait in the waiting room, better to not be there at all then to be there and faint, possibly knocking over the nurse and stuff. And hey, at least in the waiting room there is (overly priced) food and you can be anti-social. The only problem is you are surrounded by sick people. Not how you had planned your afternoon to be.

Phils P.O.V

Dan, being the clumsy being that he is, had injured himself whilst filming a video. Sometimes filming on the stairs can be a bad idea, he had fallen and hit his head, good one dan. Phil had driven dan to A & E so he could be checked for concusion and what not, Unfortunatly this means a long wait for phil, and it didnt help that phil was hungry, there was no food in the A & E. After about an hour phil couldnt take the hunger anymore and left in search of food, usually there is food in waiting rooms so this would be the first place to look. 

After about 10 minutes of getting lost in the enormusly large hospital phil found a vending machine in the waiting room, the waiting room that was full of sick people coughing and spluttering, sharing their germs and bacteria, suddenly phil didnt feel quite as hungry. Still he bought some crips and a chocolate bar, plus some maltesers for dan, not tha he probably feels like eating right now. As Phil was bending down to collect the maltesers he dropped the crisps, Damn, now they are probably all in small pieces. Phil reached out to grab them, bumping some ones hand in the process, you look up to see a beautiful, stylish and amazingly perfect girl, she looks about 20 ish. Shes breath taking. She hands you your crips and walks past you to the water cooler, grabbing a plastic cup and pouring herself a cup of water and sitting down. I wonder why shes here. She doesnt look too worried or upset. The best way to find out is to ask, and a small convosation with her couldnt hurt, Dan can wait. I start walking over to where she is sitting. 

Your P.O.V

After waiting for over an hour in the overly heated waiting room you couldnt take it any more, you needed to walk around a bit and get a drink. You walk over to the other side of the small room, heading towards the vending machine and water cooler. Dammit, there is a guy in the way of the water cooler, a tall, handsome guy that is. He drops his crips, he seems to be struggling to carry a tonne of food, probably for him and his girlfriend, bummer. You bend down and grab his crisps for him, he looks up at you, wow, his eyes are so incredibly blue, you pass him his crisps and head towards the water, after grabbing a glass of water you return to your seat and quietly sip it.  After a couple minutes of silence you notice someone sitting by you, you look over at them, oh, its crisps boy. He looks at you and smiles. He seems nice. "They should put a tv or something in here, its so boring" the guy next to you says. "yeah, and some air conditioning" "yeah, totaly" "whats your name?" he asks you. "y/n, and you are?"  "thats a pretty name, im phil, are you waiting for someone?" "yeah, my friend cut her foot, you?" "my friend got a concusion, idiot" "bummer"  A few awkward minutes later a nurse comes out "y/n, you can come in now, your friend is ready to go home" you stand up to leave "wait, can I have your number? you seem really nice and thought maybe we could hang out somewhee more fun together somethime?" Phil asked. "yeah sure" you gave him your number and left, you couldnt wait to hang out together sometime.