Nicholas Janitsary: Expert in security Management

Global security and defense training have become operational necessities for many organisations – both Government and private sector - with protective risk management, emergency response, business continuity planning and effective policies and procedures integral to a successful strategic business model.

In today’s highly sensitive atmosphere, there are quite a few agencies that have the reputation for delivering consistently high standards and innovative solutions to clients. However, not all carry the same weight.

One such company that has created a niche in the world of global security is the New Dimension Group - a global security and defense consultancy firm with offices in Dubai, Singapore and Delhi. Many of world’s leading companies and Government agencies rely on its unique expertise, services and solutions to minimise risk and ensure the security and safety of their people, property and assets.

From counter terrorism, security threat assessment, crisis management and intelligence gathering to wide ranging security training, the New Dimension Group, under the astute leadership of its managing director, Dr. Nicholas Janitsary, has contributed immensely to the ever changing global security landscape.

The company provides defense & security consulting, besides innovative, strategically and operationally relevant solutions to defense industry and government clients around the globe. It also provides clients with actionable recommendations for their critical mission and business decisions.

Dr. Nicholas Janitsary is considered to be one of the world's leading experts on global security management and training. Focused on innovative approaches to the emerging security and defense challenges of the new millennium and internationally renowned for his depth of knowledge on a broad array of issues, Dr. Nicholas Janitsary has consistently provided insight and understanding of world affairs, military, space and satellite technology to policy makers, the press and the public at large.

Dr. Nicholas Janitsary believes in the principle of providing instructional skills. New Dimension Group delivers best practice training courses to both its clients’ employees and its own security personnel. They are well positioned to add value and develop the services by providing qualified and trained personnel to manage its clients’ business risks. 

The company’s employees make the critical difference to customers by providing unique answers which combine technical expertise, deep domain knowledge and rigorous independent thinking. Their accredited training division is an experienced and professional provider of security, safety and emergency response training.

New Dimension Group’s security and risk consultants advise military and civilian client groups via distinct sets of services. Their Intelligence Services practice provides tailored solutions for government defense, intelligence and national security officials on issues ranging from defense industry dynamics, military capabilities, and procurement to terrorism and environmental security.

Under Dr. Nicholas Janitsary’s watchful eyes, their Security and Geopolitical Risk group conducts country and regional security assessments for multinational companies, operating in or across unstable locales.

With wide-ranging experience in the field and a Ph.D. in Criminology, Dr. Nicholas Janitsary is distinctively qualified to offer clients absolute security solutions throughout Asia and the Middle East. Dr. Janitsary has assembled a highly experienced elite team of former military servicemen, intelligence officers, and law enforcement professionals. This highly trained mobile unit is able to respond quickly and effectively to security challenges, demands, or threats anywhere in the world.

Dr. Nicholas Janitsary has been the liaison for numerous governments, law enforcement groups, and major corporations wishing to establish themselves in the region, facilitating their understanding of the area’s unique business culture.